Some college instructors require their students to attend class.Others choose not attendance.

In these days, government has always determining variety of methods in order to provides advanced curriculum to study because coherent plan motivates students to study. While some instructors maintained that attend class is pointless for student, there are others holding the idea that make educational plan based on classroom is wise decision. As far as I am concerned, classroom is crucial for student in that would students be enhance their knowledge and ability at classroom, but also they promote their social skills by spend time at classroom.

The first reason which should be maintained here is that students are increased own knowledge and skills by attend class. As a manner of fact, students have good opportunities to study at group. Anyway, they study beside high quality students, in manner it would be awar of their academic problems, and then they try to compensate them. Additionally, students be able to ask from teacher or participate in debate at classroom. As well as, they find correct answers for their questions. Apart from, the participate in classroom improve ability of them to transmit own knowledge to else. To illustrate, students make group to do assignment, they divide duty and perform them. It helps them doing their projects in the short time, also project done in high quality.

Another factor which deserves to be considered is that students are improved own social skills by going to class. They make friends, and they make plan for their free time. Likewise, spend free time and insert specific time in personal plan to spend time with close friends release stress and tension. Hence, they have more energy to study during college time. Furthermore, students become socialize by participate in class because they compare their personal habits with others. Consequently, they aware of their faults and improve them according to norms in society. For instances, some college have international students with different cultures and backgrounds. When they study beside them and spend time together, they will be familiar with new cultures and notions. The new cultures and notions increase their experience to life at future.

To put everything in a nutshell, attend class is rational plan because student be able to promote their knowledge. In addition, they learn a huge amount skills to life. Highly recommended is that college instructors should make plan based on classroom study.

Sentence: In these days, government has always determining variety of methods in order to provides advanced curriculum to study
Description: The fragment has always determining is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace always with adjective
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and provides

because coherent plan motivates students to study.
because a coherent plan motivates students to study.

attend class is pointless for student
attending class is pointless for student

Sentence: As far as I am concerned, classroom is crucial for student in that would students be enhance their knowledge and ability at classroom, but also they promote their social skills by spend time at classroom.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to would and students
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to by and spend

Sentence: The first reason which should be maintained here is that students are increased own knowledge and skills by attend class.
Suggestion: Refer to by and attend

Sentence: Apart from, the participate in classroom improve ability of them to transmit own knowledge to else.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and participate
Description: The fragment classroom improve ability is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace improve with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

students become socialize by participate in class
students become socialized by participating in class

Sentence: Consequently, they aware of their faults and improve them according to norms in society.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to they and aware

Sentence: Anyway, they study beside high quality students, in manner it would be awar of their academic problems, and then they try to compensate them.
Error: awar Suggestion: aware