Some movies are serious, designed to make the audience think. Other movies are designed primarily to amuse and entertain. Which type of movie do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In today's hectic life it is an astonishing fact that people from all walks of life differ greatly in their attitudes towards this phenomenon. We find that some people hold the great idea about serious movies, on the other hand others may have an inclination about entertainment movies. From my perspective I would side with the former. So, as Hollywood celebrities say:"Let's cut to the chase."

Taking my view into account the reason which may shed some light on my point is that serious movies can enhance my experience. It goes without saying that some directors have concluded that movie's purpose is to provide some experiences that are dangerous is real life. In fact, we can see in movies the advantage and disadvantage of any action, habit, believe, decision and etc, without taking risk. Besides, there are people who are manifestly willing to delve deeper into their lives' meaning and want to quench their thirst of acquiring more information about other aspects of life. As a result, movies can make this dream come true.

Another rationale of why I take positive idea about the serious movies is related to my characteristic. It is absolutely certain that each generation symbolizes a different trend from the previous one which will cause inevitable discrepancies. In fact, due to the fact of social and political revolution in my country, my generation has found life though and because of that I tend to serious movies to obviate my needs. This significantly lies in the fact that there is some sort of simulation with these movies and I can find my features in movies like this. All in all, serious movies can bring me more boon than bane.

Nevertheless, the two paragraphs in the body should not be over generalized. Just as an old adage goes:"a coin has two sides", those who take the other side are partially reasonable every once in a while. That is, there might be a situation in which there are some interesting and joyful times in comedy movies that can refresh people's spirit. In fact, people who find life tedious and boring can gain always pleasure from comedy movie which catapulted them to the most enjoyable time that they have ever experienced.

To put it in a nutshell in light of the previously discussed reasons the viewpoint of those who believe comedy movies can refresh people's spirit is accepted occasionally, though the situations like getting always pleasure is too special and fairly rare that should not be taken as a general rule. Indeed, enhancing my experience and based on my characteristic are prime factors to my propensity to choose serous movies. If I could have a chance to go to cinema, I do not have a bit of hesitation to choose serious movie.

that are dangerous is real life
that are dangerous in real life

my generation has found life though
my generation has found life tough

there is some sort of simulation with these movies
there are some sort of simulations with these movies

people who find life tedious and boring can gain always pleasure from comedy movie which catapulted them to the most enjoyable time that they have ever experienced.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

enhancing my experience and based on my characteristic are prime factors
enhancing my experience and showcasing my characteristics are prime factors