Some people enjoy change ,others live their life the same. compare these two approaches to life. which approach do you prefer?

Some people enjoy changes and they look forward to new experience, others like their lives to staty the same and they do not change their usual habit.

Changes are normal during everybody lives as they grow older. Changes are different in charectrisitics and nature for sure. Some people enjoy changes and look forward to have changes in their life but some people think that their life is stable and they do not like to change anything. I respect those who have an idea of stable life and resist changes, But I personally believe that changes are inevitable because of following reasons;

First of all, when people were born in wealthy country they do not have any doubt about their futre. They will not change their country most of the time. However I know so many people because of personal reasons or because of the better opportunity for example have changed their countries. For instance I myself although I was grown up in wealthy family and as a doctor I immigrated to another country. I was fortunate that this new country is welcoming new immigrants in comparison with so many countries that discrimination is there.

Moreover, People will change by the time they marry. They have to balance between their needs and their partner needs. Then when they have children children might want change their counties. It is better opportunity for them to have jobs elsewhere. Parents might want to be with their children if they are not mature enogh.

Furthermore, when there is a war in developing countries they need to change no matter they like or they do not like. For example, recently there was a war in Syria. So people decided to move because it was not safe at all. Many countries help them but in contrast some don't.

In summary, It is correct that some people do not want to have change in their lives but I believe we as human being need to be ready to change and it is right to become ourselves appropriate for change.

It is better opportunity
It is a better opportunity

Sentence: Some people enjoy changes and they look forward to new experience, others like their lives to staty the same and they do not change their usual habit.
Error: staty Suggestion: state

Sentence: Changes are different in charectrisitics and nature for sure.
Error: charectrisitics Suggestion: characteristics

Sentence: First of all, when people were born in wealthy country they do not have any doubt about their futre.
Error: futre Suggestion: future

Sentence: Parents might want to be with their children if they are not mature enogh.
Error: enogh Suggestion: enough

1. Don't need two introduction paragraphs

2. The third paragraph is off the topic.

3. No. of Different Words: 159 200 //need more Different Words

---------------------