Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

People have different ideas about their living place. Some of them like to live in a small town in peace and quiet situations, and some others prefer to settle in a big city replete with people and rapid changes. When we choose one of these places most aspects of our lives are influenced by them and it can change the way we live rest of our life. For me, living in the big city is more interesting than a small town.

When we live in a large city we have this possibility to use lots of facilities which can serve us to have a better life. That means, every progress which occurs in science and technology will be presented first in the big and capital cities and people who are living in such an areas have this opportunity to take advantages of these new achievements. For examples, in my country, many people have to travel to capital city to access better medical care or to buy new electronic devises. These have caused wasting significant amount of money and time for them.

On the other hand, our living place can put us in some social networks in which we are able to meet many people who can help, inspired or change us in both thinking and emotional style. For one who lives in a big city there is valuable opportunity to participate in various groups, committees or classes which many other people attend to them. All of these persons have a different life style with unique thinks or experiences that can assist us in our new plans or our future lives. Considering this, my personal life completely changed when I decided to leave my home town and live in a large city, because I met people who showed me some diverse ways of living and being successful by changing my mind.

The other reason which I prefer to live in a big city is working opportunity. I think for those who care about their professional life living in a small town will not be so fulfilling, because there are a few job opportunities there which are both challenging and having preparing promotion opportunity. Regarding this fact, our work is completely impressed by our living place.

In sum up, I would like to say that the place which we live in play a critical role in our present and future life because the special feature of a small town or a big city can change people's thinking style or choices. In could be said that living in a large city can facilitate achieving our goals more easily and quickly.

living in the big city is more interesting than a small town.
living in the big city is more interesting than living in a small town.

that the place which we live in play a critical role
that the place which we live in plays a critical role

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:

'On the other hand' means 'However'. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.