Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

In today’s society, people are seeking for better position to feel more comfort, so they conceive many parameters to opt their living location. Personally I prefer to live in small town because of solace, less pollution and inflation.

To commence, persons living in large and crowded areas mostly tolerate high range of stresses. For example, when I was working in south of country, I encountered to less important issues and commonly the work was limited to my office, but as I moved to capital, most of the employees cannot find a decent job easily and preserving a job position is the harder part. Although my friend, who is living in the second largest city of country, works more than ten hours every day, his salary isn’t enough and he asserts migration as an only solution, can help him to cope with problems and unstable situation.

Second, concentration of many facilities in large cities causes high dense of population and then unusual difficulties such as different kinds of pollution happen in these societies. During last twelve years, the population of our city became twice and this accretion is going to be pernicious. For instance, large number of cars spreads venom gases and noise pollution in all over the city, so skin, lung and mental maladies are rampant in this area. Today many affluent people prefer to accommodate in the adjacent zones of capital.

Beside the mentioned reasons, the inflation and sometimes other economic diseases such as recession are firstly born in larger cities. However small towns have independent economy based on rudimentary industries, like agriculture. For instance, when I was a student in a metropolis, the prices of basic material accrue every month. It forced me to supply my requirements form my own town.

All in all, many sophisticated people may have diverse ideas but I declare that living in a small town is much more preferable since people live there with more ease and they are exposed to less pollution and irritating events.

to feel more comfort,
to feel more comfortable,

live in small town
live in a small town
live in small towns

For instance, large number of cars spreads
For instance, a large number of cars spread

form my own town.
from my own town.