Some people prefer to spend most of their time alone. Others like to be with friends most of the time. Do you prefer to spend your time alone or with friends? Use specific reasons to support your answer.

Time is the most precious factor in human lives, therefor it is very significant to know how to spend it. Everyone will answer to this question and choose one of the two mentioned ways to spend his/her time, based on his/her own characters, emotional concerns or personal benefits and experience. In my perspective, I prefer to spend my times with my friends, but a logical response demands a careful analyses from both options, thus I present the following points in defense of my idea.

First of all, sometimes you may feel bad about an event that you don't like to talk about, which needs you to rest alone in a peaceful place in order to feel better. In this kind of situations, presence of the friends neither can't help you to reduce your pressure nor make the circumstance better. For instant, when I miss a test, or get a lower grade than I expected in my exams, I feel angry and I don't want to talk with someone else. Spending my time alone and resting in the bed, I can eliminate the nerves and anxiety.

On the other hand, the best memories that anyone can have during his/her life, need to be with other friends or families. For example, I love going trip and picnics with my friends and the best memories that I have ever had related to my friends who are most valuable persons in my life. In this moment the real happiness is to feel the presence of someone that love, and missing this kind of friends is a nightmare that can suffer you.

Last but not least, by spending time with your friends, you can use from their knowledge, experience or abilities. I will clarify my point with a true story of mine when I was with John in cinema. Looking for a new job and needing for money, I told him my story and he asked from his father to hire me in his factory, resulting to achieving a greater career with more opportunity for me.

I don't deny that sometimes it is better to be alone, but taking all the factors into account and analyzing all aspects, I prefer to spend most of my time with my friends and family members due to above reasons. So, I suggest you to call your close friends, arrange a picnic and go out and experience exciting moments.

presence of the friends neither can't help you to reduce your pressure nor make the circumstance better
the presence of the friends neither help you to reduce your pressure nor make the circumstance better