Some people prefer to take a position in a company and work for the company. Other people think it is better to go into business for themselves. Which do you think is better?

As far as I remember, having a good job has been an important matter to most people; it, therefore, is a commonplace topic, about which people to negotiate. I think that it is natural that some people prefer to work for a company since they have their reasons such as being low risk, insurance, job security, and so on. On the contrary, other people do not think so; thus, they like to have their business, inasmuch as they have their own ideas including managing their time, extending their business, having more income, etc. Considering all my reasons, I think that work in my own business is better than work in a company.

To begin with, I prefer go into business for myself now that I can have a schedule, and, as a result, I can manage my time of doing any plan that I like to do. For instance, when I would get involved in my job, I would find that if it is possible and necessary, I sometimes work in night time in place of working in day time. Moreover, if I want to go away for a vacation or get some time to rest for myself, it is no need to allow someone else but me.

In addition to the fact that I have my schedule due to having my own business, I will also be able to increase my income if I want it. For example, a few years ago, I remember that when I worked in some projects for a company, but I decided that how many hours I daily spent to finish the project; as a result, if I wanted to obtain much money in a short time, I heightened my work hours as much as possible to end the projects regarding to get more income a month for mine.

Most importantly, considering to the fact that my own business has some benefits because of having my own schedule and more income, in my personal career, I can yearly develop and improve it. Now that I can extend my business I may able to maintain some poor people around where I live such as my relatives, my friends, people who live in the slum area, and so forth or may found some philanthropic associations.

In summary, I suppose that it would be better for me to work in my own business according to these reasons including having my own schedule, raising my income, and last but not least developing my career.

I may able to maintain some poor people
I may be able to maintain some poor people

may found some philanthropic associations.
may find some philanthropic associations.