some people prefer to work for themselves and some prefer to work for an employer. which one do you prefer?

the majority of people are convinced that making a profitable business is the most important concern of all sociologists. in spite of the fact that some people try hard to have their own business, there are many who like to work under the control of an employer. This essay is going to analyze two arguments which are for and against.

the first group of people are those who want to work for their own due to some major reasons. the first reason is that they believe that life without thrills and adventure seems meaningless and they want to test their abilities under stressful and restricted condition. the second reason is that they want to be independent and contribute to the developments of their community. additionally, having a business for their own is a good chance for them to have an experience in a world which there is no trust. As a result they attempt too much not to experience any fail in a business world.

the second group consists of people who do not want to take risk. They like to work under the supervision of an expert manager to achieve success. because they claim that the key to success is mastering the art of problem-solving. Also they think that a good business is a kind of cooperative organization which all members of the company have the same purpose. they argue that without a sense of cooperation, the company will not achieve its goals. Consequently, they so not work alone or do not like to have their own business.

to put it in a nutshell, every business organ work effectively in order to be survived in a modern society. some work individually, and some work together. It does not matter who earns more, humanity is the most important element which should be considered in every business. that one is more successful which is based on trust and loyalty due to the fact that where there is a will, there is a way and every one knows no pain . no gain

they so not work alone
they do not work alone

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.