Some people say that the Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Others think access to much information creates problems. Which view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Some people say that the Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Others think access to much information creates problems.
Which view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

I totally agree with the statement that availability of information in the Internet is beneficial for our society tough some people believe huge amount of Information is destructive for the society. In this essay I will enumerate my reasons about the statement.

First, Internet provides outstanding Information so it is beneficial for us. My first example is my own experience. I work in an academic atmosphere. I use Internet to search for new ideas and keep track new achievements in my field of study. Also, I have registered an Internet access to the Journal of Geophysics in the UK, and I have ability to access new articles. In addition a group of geophysics students have created a discussion forum in the Internet to share our ideas about similar studies. Also, I have access to some free electronic laboratories in some universities like Berkely.

Second, availability of data in the Internet is a nitty-gritty achievement to make our life easier. During the last summer I had a travel to Zurich in the Switzerland to attend a Geophysics conference. Before my travel, I explored sufficient data about the travel, accommodation and everything I need in my journey. For instance, I ordered the best and cheaper air lines to Zurich from the Easyflight website. Then I repeated similar task to find a pension near to the ETH university in Zurich. Also, I used many comments about landscapes in the Zurich county in the Travel website.

Third, the society general knowledge is improved by such Information. There are many reasons for this statement. As an example, there are many news agency that they provide favorable Information for us. We can see them on many news applications on our cellphone machines. One of the great programs I heard about was improving the health in the Africa in concert with information in the Internet, as I see in a report in CNN. An internatrional organization will focus on providing useful and meaningful data about Aids, Ebola and other critical disease on the Internet for common people because most of the society if those countries do not access to doctors or they can't afford the costs.

All in all, worthwhile Information in the Internet is a cornerstone to improve our specific data, better life and higher standard society.

Sentence: An internatrional organization will focus on providing useful and meaningful data about Aids, Ebola and other critical disease on the Internet for common people because most of the society if those countries do not access to doctors or they can't afford the costs.
Error: internatrional Suggestion: international

Still you need to argue that 'access to much information didn't create problems'