Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate. Which do you prefer: staying in one place or moving in search of another place? Use reaso

Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate. Which do you prefer: staying in one place or moving in search of another place? Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion.

As the author said, some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others keep moving from one place to another in search for a better job, house, community, or even a climate. I would prefer moving from one place to another instead of just staying all my life in just one place. Below, i shall explore the reasons as to why i feel so.

First of all, each place has got its own pros and cons. India is a land of rich cultural diversity. I feel that if i live in just one place all my life, i will miss out on experiencing a plethora of other forms of experiences. For example, I was born and brought up in northern India. I have never experienced the different cultures that India is home to. But when i went to Indore, a city in central India, i witnessed a different culture. It is called the food capital of India. One may find a huge varieties of food here. I stayed 4 years in this city and my experience was, in one word, gastronomical. Later on, i moved to the city of Vadodara, in Gujarat. It is the western part of our country. This place got its name from a Sanskrit word that means ‘Banyan tree’. Here every festival in India is celebrated differently and with such gusto that i never experienced anywhere in northern India where i was stayed all my life. Also, since i was pursuing my masters from this city, i got the chance to interact with people from distant parts of the country. It would not have been possible if i stayed in my hometown and studied there.

Secondly, in Lucknow, the city where i was born and brought up, the temperature is always hot and humid. This year the temperature rocketed to an astounding 49 degree Celsius. Moving to places that are cold, provides us with a respite from the sweltering heat. Mostly hill stations in our country are best places where one can visit and relax.

Thus, to conclude, based on the arguments explored above, i prefer going to different places instead of staying at just one place since different places have got different experiences to offer. Moreover, since the climate in my hometown is hot, i prefer visitng different hill stations every year.

Sentence: Moreover, since the climate in my hometown is hot, i prefer visitng different hill stations every year.
Error: visitng Suggestion: visiting

use 'I' not 'i'