Some people think that children should begin their formal education at a very early age and should spend most of their time on school studies Others believe that young children should spend most of their time playing Compare these two views Which view do

One of the most important concerns of a family is their children’s education. Some parents are eager that their kids start their education when they are very young so they make their youngster to spend most of their time doing their homework while some other have different idea, they believe that children should spend most of their time playing.Both opinions have advantages and disadvantages.(63)

To begin with, children in their early age have a fresh memory.They are ready to learn new things which will remain with them their whole life.If they pay more attention on their studying they will be able to learn more things which would be useful for their future.Moreover, base on some researches children are able to learn new language when they are young.Therefore, if parents want their kids pay more attentions to their school studies, they would help their kids to be prepared for his/ her future which is too important.

On the other hand, children at their early age are too full of energy so one of the ways they can devote their energy, is to dedicating it to the playing.While kids are playing with other children who are in the same age as they are they can learn many things which none of them are taught in any schools or even by parents.Mostly kids can learn social behaviors while they are playing with their friends.

In my opinion, paying attention to what children are learning is more important for them than playing.These time would never repeat for them and when they grow up they would not have that much energy to learn.For example, one of my friends pays to much attention the education of her daughter,She is living in a none English spoken countries but her daughter can speak English fluently and her accent is perfect.

To sum up, parents should pay attention to their kids needs, children need to play with their friends while they need to study hard for their future. All in all, studying hard and learning many things for young children would be more beneficial and would have more advantages for them.

Some parents are eager that their kids start their education when they are very young
Some parents are eager to start their kids' education when they are very young

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.