Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons to develop your essay.

Nowadays, the educational system in almost every contemporary society is stuctured in a way where the assistance a teacher can provide losses it's importance growing up. Even from high school every student can find almost all of the neccessary information about his course by himself. Therefore, there are two schools of thought on how one can learn better. One group holds the view that the help from a teacher or professor is not neccessary for someone in order to learn, while others contradict this statement by supporting that the role of a professor is critical. I think, that there are many advantages and disadvantages one should take into consideration before making up his mind.

On one hand, given that a teacher is a person who has experience around a specific field of study, his knowledge will become a powerful tool and a great opportunity of improvement. More specifically, with the proper guidance by the professor, one can overcome difficulties that might encounter. Furthermore, a good teacher can explain complex ideas to his student in a simple and understanting way, thus detering any possible confussions. For instance, due to my high school's physics teacher innovative way of teaching many difficult terms that was troubling me for a long time, became clear in my head.

On the other hand, many students learn better and more quickly without the a teacher supervising them, through the use of internet. To be more precise, there are many other alternatives one can choose, rather than learning from a teacher. Internet is the most common one, and many students prefer it because through online courses they can educate themselves individually having their own pace. To set an example, every student needs his time in order to be familiarized with a new topic. However, given that a teacher provides knowledge to a group of people, many of them will fall behing inevitably, but that is not the case when someone studies alone.

From my point of view and taking into account the reasons I have stated above, the ability to control the way one can learn about that internet provides is equally important with the certain comfort a good teacher can give you around it, but being a good teacher is a trait that not many people posses. Therefore, I believe that a teacher's help in learning should be optional.

Sentence: Nowadays, the educational system in almost every contemporary society is stuctured in a way where the assistance a teacher can provide losses it's importance growing up.

due to my high school's physics teacher innovative way of teaching many difficult terms that was troubling me for a long time, became clear in my head.

Sentence: On the other hand, many students learn better and more quickly without the a teacher supervising them, through the use of internet.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and a

Error: stuctured Suggestion: structured

Sentence: Even from high school every student can find almost all of the neccessary information about his course by himself.
Error: neccessary Suggestion: necessary

Sentence: One group holds the view that the help from a teacher or professor is not neccessary for someone in order to learn, while others contradict this statement by supporting that the role of a professor is critical.
Error: neccessary Suggestion: necessary

Sentence: Furthermore, a good teacher can explain complex ideas to his student in a simple and understanting way, thus detering any possible confussions.
Error: confussions Suggestion: confusions
Error: detering Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: understanting Suggestion: understanding

Sentence: However, given that a teacher provides knowledge to a group of people, many of them will fall behing inevitably, but that is not the case when someone studies alone.
Error: behing Suggestion: No alternate word