Some people like to travel with a companion. Other people prefer to travel alone. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

In today's hectic life it is an astonishing fact that people from all walks of life differ greatly in their attitudes towards this phenomenon. We find that some people hold the great idea about travel with a companion, on the other hand others may have an opposite idea. From my perspective, I would side with the former. So, as Hollywood celebrities say:"Let's cut to the chase."

Taking my view into account the reason which may shed some light on my point is that we can find more excitement towards travel with a companion. It goes without saying that we can obviate our needs about excitement by using a close friend. In fact we use his ideas in lots of situations including how spend our time and where it is better to go and etc. As a matter of fact, we can find more nice situations and opportunities during our trip. Besides, there are some emergency situations in travel that we need a guy who can help us. So, I prefer to make an appointment with my friend in order to go any trip.

Another rationale of why I take positive idea about a companion in travel is related to save money. It is absolutely certain that there are people who are manifestly willing to delve deeper into their favorite activities and want to quench their thirst of acquiring more benefits and pleasures from life. In fact, travel is a good technique to satisfy needs like this. However, there are some problems about money because people should spend a lot during travel. Let me put in this way, travel with a companion is a wisely decision to save wealth and gain more enjoy.

Nevertheless, the two paragraphs in the body should not be over generalized. Just as an old adage goes:"a coin has two sides", those who take the other side are partially reasonable every once in a while. That is, there might be a situation in which people tend to travel alone because generally it provides them more calmness. In fact, they can find more time in natural habitat to rest without any disturbances and intrusions.

To put it in a nutshell in light of the previously discussed reasons the viewpoint of those who believe travel alone is a better idea is accepted occasionally, though the situations like rest without any disturbance is too special and fairly rare that should not be taken as a general rule. Indeed, excitement and save money are prime factors to my propensity for choosing travel with a companion. If I could have a chance to go any trip, I do not have a bit of hesitation to do it by my friends.

how spend our time
how to spend our time

Wrong reasons to save money:
'...is related to save money. It is absolutely certain that there are people who are manifestly willing to delve deeper into their favorite activities and want to quench their thirst of acquiring more benefits and pleasures from life. In fact, travel is a good technique to satisfy needs like this. '

be careful to use a pattern.