Some student prefer to study alone. Others prefer to study with a group of students. Which do you prefer? USE SPECIFIC REASONS AND EXAMPLES TO SUPPORT YOUR ANSWERS.

Studying needs a lot of deliberations due to which students prefer to study in favorable environment. Many students choose to study with the group, so several other prefer to study alone. However, it is difficult to conclude which is most effective method of studying as both of them have their distinct merits and drawbacks. Yet, I discern that, studying in group has more weight then studying alone.

Firstly, group –studying aid us to understand difficult concepts or courses. Involvement of number of students allow students to exchange information. Course can be covered proficiently. Besides this, research has proven that discussion of any topic, detail or matter permits people to memorize it for long duration. A ready help is always available to students who are participating in group discussion by co -member of the group. For an instance – I had always preferred to study accounts with my class – friends during my graduation. As result of it, I was able to understand all the concept and rules of accounts. Adding to it, it made my accounts fundamental strong. Certainly group studying needs a lot of discipline, dedication and cooperation of group members. Which also help us to adopt team – management skills as well as stimulate competitive zeal in students. Therefore, group studying also prepares us for future challenges.

Secondly, Studying in group saves are time. Student do not have to squander time after solving rudimentary problem if they are studying with the group. On the other hand, students who prefer to study alone are sole responsible body for clarifying their doubts instantly, due to which they have to spend ample of time for resolving a basic query. For an instance – my friend was preparing for CPA Exam independently by referring books but could not able to understand all the aspects of auditing and her time was passing by. However, she combat her this problem by joining library group and passed that exam. Time is money for everyone – for students, professionals and home –makers. Therefore it must be used efficiently.

All – embracing explanation mention above prompt me to conclude that group discussion is beneficial for all learners. Undoubtedly, certain student are able to concentrate well by studying alone, in that scenario they are not able to develop many skills which are essential to make our space in competitive world. Therefore, student must try to study in group for their overall development.

due to which students prefer to study in favorable environment.
Description: check books how to use 'due to'.

it is difficult to conclude which is most effective method
it is difficult to conclude which is the most effective method

I discern that, studying in group has more weight then studying alone.
I discern that, studying in group has more weight than studying alone.

group –studying aid us to understand
group –studying aids us to understand

Involvement of number of students allow students to exchange information.
Involvement of number of students allows students to exchange information.

Studying in group saves are time
Studying in group saves time

Student do not have to squander time
Students do not have to squander time

Sentence: However, she combat her this problem by joining library group and passed that exam.
Description: The fragment she combat her is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace combat with verb, past tense

All – embracing explanation mention above prompt me to conclude
All embracing explanations mentioned above prompt me to conclude