Some universities require students to take classes in many subjects. Other universities require students to specialize in one subject. Which is better?

It is a debatable subject that universities should specialize students in one subject or let them to take classes in many subjects. In my opinion it is better to specialize students even though the other opinion has many benefits, I strongly agree with specialization.

My first reason is that the students can focus on the important parts of their major and can study them more carefully instead of study lots of subjects without any concentration on them, because they can’t focus on lots of different o diversion subject in the same time, it is impossible, for example imagine you are a chemical engineering student and in just one semester, you have courses like mathematic, writing and reactor design, biology and computer programming , as you see if you want to be deep in each one you must to spend lots of time and energy to gain an average knowledge about them and you can’t be master in none of them.

My second reason is that if students don’t have to pass lots of disjointed courses that they don’t like, they’ll have a higher average subsequently will have a better future, because the students who have a higher average will have more opportunities for jobs, also lots of top universities only admit students who have high average. Perhaps students who wants to continue their studies in graduate school must have a high average, at least 3 in 4.

My third reason is that students have time to do research on the special subjects or to prepare for their future job, also they have opportunity to be expert in their fields for example they have time to know lots of softwares and work with them and do projects which relate to their future job, for example an engineering student have time to know industrials and communicate with them, it is very wonderful because he or she can decide which company gain her or his interest for his or her future job.

Finally I want to say instead of wasting the students’ time on disjointed subjects universities should specialize them in just one subject and let them to focus and work on it. It has many benefits, you will see if you do it, believe me.

the other opinion has many benefits
the other opinions have many benefits
another opinion has many benefits

Perhaps students who wants to continue
Perhaps students who want to continue

an engineering student have time to
an engineering student has time to

Sentence: My first reason is that the students can focus on the important parts of their major and can study them more carefully instead of study lots of subjects without any concentration on them, because they can't focus on lots of different o diversion subject in the same time, it is impossible, for example imagine you are a chemical engineering student and in just one semester, you have courses like mathematic, writing and reactor design, biology and computer programming , as you see if you want to
Error: mathematic Suggestion: mathematics