Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible. Other young adults prefer to live with their families for longer time. which do you prefer?

Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible. Other young adults prefer to live with their families for longer time. which do you prefer
?

It is a very complicated situation to live with our parents or not. This is depending upon different conditions. Parents are the best teacher in our life; they actually brought us in this world. Some people think that they can be more independent when they are alone and another people want to live with their parents to become the part of their great family member. As far as i am concerned, I would like to support the first choice and state following reasons to support my opinion.

Firstly, with wide growth of technology people want to become independent on their life. They are actually very busy with their professional life. As a result they don't have with their parents or family member. Now the life is so fast, young adults do their part time job in the morning and attend nighttime classes or online courses for their higher studies. Some people do their business to become independent. I think if the young adults satisfies with their life , there is no way to live with parents.

Secondly, primary role of parents is to build up and teaches us what is wrong and what is Wright in our life. At certain period of time I think it is necessary. When children are mature enough to make their decision I believe that parents should behave like their friends or advisor nor their guardian. This way a young child can build their maturity to handle difficult situation when they are alone and they add the ability to overcome with it. This skill is very important when young child wants independent life.

Last but not the least, parents actually belief their own thoughts and they never open up with new perspective. This might be very harmful and not acceptable when young adults make their important decision in their life. It may affect their future also. Parents should give them advice or option to choose, that is very helpful for the young children to make decision when they are alone. With the independent life children get an opportunity to make a decision in a different situation and build positive thoughts.

According to my point of view, young adult must leave their parents when they want to independent. It is very necessary for their life because they can have guts to choose their carrier and build new perspective to achieve success.

and another people want to live with their parents
and other people want to live with their parents

As a result they don't have with their parents or family member
As a result they don't have time with their parents or family member

I think if the young adults satisfies with their life
I think if the young adults satisfy with their life

parents actually belief their own thoughts
parents actually believe their own thoughts

This way a young child can build their maturity to handle difficult
This way a young child can build his maturity to handle difficult