Sometimes an event that seems to be going badly turns out well after all. Discuss such an event in your life, using specific details to support your response.

Sometimes, it is claimed that events that seems to be going badly turns out well after all without any specific reason. Contrary to this belief, there are still those who argue that there is a rule in life that “the more attempt, the more result”, and if people tries and be their best, they will see the result of their tries; otherwise, they will fail since they have not done enough attempt. By comparison, how can recognize the best perspective? I, to a great extent, agree with the latter one due to reasons on which people have found required background for success, specific condition when people have experienced, and vital persons those who guild in determinant moments in life.

First and foremost, required background plays a key role in how event turns out, and it is considered an essential in result of events. In other words, sometime people have thought their effort is going badly, and they have frustrated in some moments; however, the trend is reversed. This is because of their background and their before attempt. For example, two years ago, I had studied English language and then I had to give up my effort for my other concerns like my job. Nevertheless, after a while, I could go through my TOEFL exam while I had not any time for preparation and I thought I screw it. . So, getting success without any background is meaningless and unacceptable.

Another significant fact which should be taken into account is that sometimes people have experienced specific condition, and this condition act like a catalyst for their success. For more elaboration, lots of people apply for abroad but just some of them can go there. For example, my cosine and I commenced to apply at the same time; but, he went and I stay. This is because of this fact that he had several other families those who were familiar with application process. So, specific condition is an effectual factor for turning out some events well.

Finally yet importantly, meting some determinant persons is a significant factor which should not be forgotten. For instance, those who guide people in turning points of life can reverse trend of failure to victory.

On the basis of points mentioned above, I am convinced that when events turn out well, it is not accidental. Success is not accidental and depends on background, specific condition, and critical persons it is completely designable.

if people tries and
if people try and

I, to a great extent, agree with the latter one due to reasons
To a great extent I agree with the latter one due to reasons

and this condition act like
and this condition acts like

You may change the writing style and be more clearly and smoothly:
'on which people have found required background for success, specific condition when people have experienced, and vital persons those who guild in determinant moments in life.'

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.
'Sometimes an event that seems to be going badly turns out well after all. Discuss such an event in your life'