Students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends.

The most important part of every person’s life is school. In the school students learn how to communicate with other students and learn educational material as well as how to behave properly from their teachers. The author claims that teachers carry more weight in the students’ life. I disagree with this assertion for some reasons.

The writer claims this assertion because he thinks teachers have direct effects on the children by rewarding and punishing them. It seems that the writer probably forgets that in many cases the strategies of teachers are not concluded to the desired results. One of the main causes of this failure is that many teachers think that the same strategy is useful for all of students while this is quite a big blunder. There are few cases that teacher can have a great effect on the students but this is not so extensive to generalize to whole teachers. On the other hand, friends do not want to change their own friends. Therefore, students can communicate with each other easier than teachers. The outcome of this statement is that the students are more eager to meet their friends and accept more effects from them.

Another point the writer should take into account is that the quality of association is far important than its quantity. It is true that an individual student has the most interaction with their teachers in the school environment but this relationship is only one way. Regarding the peer friends, it should be pointed out that students can easily confide their peers because they live in the same ages and have the same interests. The things that there are not in the student-teacher relationship. When the students feel comfortable along with their peer, have the most useful or harmful effects on each other.

Last but not least, the relationship between students and teachers is usually limited to the school but the peers relationship continues out of school and in many cases they are observed these associations continue even after graduating from school. In fact, the common senses cause that this relationship continues to survive. Thereby, the most important effects appears by the close friends.

In light of the aforementioned details, I would believe that the friendship is more important and more effective than the relationship between students and teachers unlike the author claims. There are certain reasons for this assertions as well: teachers are not so effective so that the author claims because of the defects of their educational and behavioral procedure, the quality of the peers’ association is superior to the students-teacher’s, and friendship occasionally continues to survive even after graduating the school.

When the students feel comfortable along with their peer, have the most useful or harmful effects on each other.
When the students feel comfortable along with their peer, they have the most useful or harmful effects on each other.

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: