For success in a future job, the ability to relate well to people is more important than study hard in school.

The article mentions that it is better to relate well with people than study hard in school to access successful job in the future. I find this statement remains dubious, since this statement doesn't have solid reason to support it. It wrongly to draw the conclusion so hastily. I will render more details and reason in the following paragraphs.

First, because of the variety of the occupations in society, academic in some vacations is in an important state. They are so difficult that student should study hard or it may cause negative effect to the society. To be an architect is a good example. If the architect doesn't study hard when he is a student, it might be a disaster as they get a job to build a house. The architecture might fall easily, and even there will leak water during raining day. Hence, in the serious field, studying hard in the school is very fundamental, or how he becomes successful?

Second, in the vocation which has to usually get along with people is on the opposite side of the statement. Being a model is a vivid example to this article. In order to become famous, they have to have nice relationship with people. The more popularity they have, the more run way shows they will have. In other words, the ability of getting along with people relates to their business. That's why to have the ability to relate with people is so critical.

Third, depending on the survey, more and more managers or successful people mention that the fields students studied in the school don't fit in the society. It means that freshmen have to shape their ability to get alone with people. All they have to do is to study in the company. If the successful person adores you, the more thing freshmen will learn. On the other words, if a person is not easily to get close, how the managers help you to get familiar with the company? Therefore, having the ability to get along with people profoundly influences the possibility that freshmen can be successful.

In a nutshell, the statement should be dressed on case by case basis. Only by providing valid detail can make this article logically.

how he becomes successful?
how he become successful?

in the vocation which has to usually get along with people is on the opposite side
Description: what is the subject for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?