Teacher should not make their social and political views known to students in the classroom.Agree or disagree?

Teacher should not make their social and political views known to students in the classroom.

Agree or disagree?

Teachers have an indispensable role in students' life since they make children punctual, disciplined, cooperative and obedient. There has been an ongoing debate to as whether teacher should talk about non academic materials in the classroom or not. While some people believe that teachers never make personal views in social and political regards known to their students, there are others holding that the opposes idea on this viewpoint. As far as from my perspective, teachers never shape students based on their own views in political and social aspects in that irrelevant materials frustrate students from studying efficiently and also teachers hurt students' private mind during citizen lifestyle.

The first reason, which should be maintained here is that students distract from studying important material if teachers make their social and political views during class time. As a matter of fact, studying is a dynamic process, sometimes has high pace and other times in a slow motion. This fluctuate process needs enough time for getting it right, while teachers waste precious learning time by talking about irrelevant topics. That's imposes negative effects on students in the long time. Furthermore, should teachers talk about political and social topics, they would divide students into tow routs in the classroom. Some of them agree with teachers' opinion and others not: it is unsutibal for group study since they cannot cement their relationship for studying becide each other in order to expanding horizon their knowledge.

Another factor, which deserves to be considered is that teachers influenc on students' growing process based on their requierments not students' talents. In that case, teachers, sometimes, make children socially, politically and emotionally: hence, teachers limit scop of thinking of their students inderictly and enforce them think in limit ways. It is argued that student learn and educate for realizing teachers' purposes not discovering their own original talents. It is clear that children encounter with absence personal identity because they never put their viewpoint on practic for correcting them based on norms and values in the society.

To put everything in a nutshell, teacher should not make their social and political views in the classroom since it has negative effects on student. While students are roses of educational garden, and education is one of the main pillars in the society.

there are others holding that the opposes idea on this viewpoint.
there are others holding the opposes idea on this viewpoint.

studying is a dynamic process, sometimes has high pace and other times in a slow motion.
studying which is a dynamic process sometimes has a high pace and other times in a slow motion.

That's imposes negative effects on students
That imposes negative effects on students

in order to expanding horizon their knowledge.
in order to expand horizons of their knowledge.

teachers influenc on students' growing process based on their requierments not students' talents
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

because they never put their viewpoint on practic for correcting them based on norms and values in the society.
Description: 'them' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

Sentence: Some of them agree with teachers' opinion and others not: it is unsutibal for group study since they cannot cement their relationship for studying becide each other in order to expanding horizon their knowledge.
Error: becide Suggestion: beside
Error: unsutibal Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Another factor, which deserves to be considered is that teachers influenc on students' growing process based on their requierments not students' talents.
Error: requierments Suggestion: requirements
Error: influenc Suggestion: influence

Sentence: In that case, teachers, sometimes, make children socially, politically and emotionally: hence, teachers limit scop of thinking of their students inderictly and enforce them think in limit ways.
Error: inderictly Suggestion: indirectly
Error: scop Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: It is clear that children encounter with absence personal identity because they never put their viewpoint on practic for correcting them based on norms and values in the society.
Error: practic Suggestion: No alternate word