These days people are living longer. Why?

Throughout history, the human race has a strong desire for living longer. And this dream gradually comes true these days: People are living longer than ancestors. How could they make it happen? I think there are reasonable answers to the problem:

First, there have been a lot of advancements in medical field. In recent years, scientists have taken big steps towards research on new medicine. As well, doctors have applied more effective treatments than ever before. Consequently, many diseases which were considered incurable now can be cured. Millions patiences were saved from almost certain death. For example: Tuberculosis was one of the most formidable diseases that killed many victims in the past but today it could be controlled.

Second, the important reason is the lower medicine price. Nowadays, pharmaceutical companies often try to manufacture cheaper medicine to attract new customers while people have a higher living standard, as well as making more money to pay their medicine bills. Today, most patients do not worry about their financial problems because they have the medical insurance. More importantly, in poor countries, the lower medicine price is a crucial factor which reduced medical costs considerably for needy people. For example: Aids patients in African are provided with free medicine that help them live for a very long time despite Aids is still incurable. It is obvious that expensive medicine would result in a sentence of death for poor patients.

Third, in recent years, the global medical systems have been improved to meet the health demand of people. Governments given their health policies more serious consideration. They have invested more money in health plans: More hospitals were built, the facilities were upgraded, together with the quality of health care was improved. Moreover, authorities have enacted many health laws to offer benefits in society. For example: In US, ObamaCare allows Americans without health insurance to get coverage, as well as ensure that health care coverage is available to any US resident who cannot obtain quality heath care through their employer.

Governments given their health policies more serious consideration.
Governments give their health policies more serious consideration.

Need one conclusion paragraph.