TOEFL ESSAY The college years are the best time in a person s life Do you agree or disagree with this statement

TOEFL ESSAY: The college years are the best time in a person's life. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Most people remember back their old memories from when they were even five years old. When asking people about their good moments, they usually talk about the times they were with their family, with their colleagues and the most of all with their good friends. The time that a person usually finds most of his friends are mainly in the college years. That’s why in many person's views the college years are the best times in one's life. The main reasons for posing such a view can be classified to the following categories of being in the same age, having plenty of freedom and carrying the notable youth's energy.

At first, all of the people are at a near age range at college. Mostly starting at 18 and ending at maximum 25 or maybe 26 years old, typically. At this age, most young people have the same ideas and think similar to each other in major subjects. This makes a unique condition in one's life to be free from elders advices and youngers comments. Having the possibility to be with the people you like the most in a place that helps making your future, creates unforgettable moments in the mind.

Second, college times are the times a person is free the most. Without having commitment to a future partner or parents, many things happen in college. Staying out late, going to different parties and eating and drinking whatever you want after a long time, makes these moments note full. The very first time that people start dating is also at these years too.

Last but not the least, the years spent at college are the ones that the mind and body is full of energy and positive spirits. The energetic surroundings of college and the fresh young people in it make many happy moments that are super stick in the mind. At that age many sports and activities are done which in the rest of the life they might not be possible to be done because of the body's conditions.

To make a conclusion, college years are the best times of a person's life because of all the energy, freedom and similarities one has in his life. And that brings a big smile on every person's face who just thinks back to his good old college times and freshens all those memories.

Sentence: This makes a unique condition in one's life to be free from elders advices and youngers comments.
Error: youngers Suggestion: No alternate word