TOEFL Essay: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? I think there is too much violence in the movies.

TOEFL Essay: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
I think there is too much violence in the movies.

Watching movies has become a popular task for families. Whether wanting to spend some time or just the love for watching movies. Although some people watch movies by their own but many families gather together around the TV set and watch a movie. Each movie has its own rankings, that guides about the material that would be displayed in it. And parents must be careful about the rankings to not let their children watch inappropriate movies. Many movies have violent scenes in them, or may include explicit contents. Some people complain about these scenes, specially about the growing violence in them. In my view that is not a special event to be concerned about at all for three main reasons.

At first, any person is free to watch whatever he wants. Some people prefer to watch action movies which might have more violence in them compared to other genres. You cannot blame directors for making such movies because it has its own audience that still love these movies. Even after knowing that it might include such scenes by its rank.

Second, movies are movies! They are not real material to be believed. The person who is watching the movie already knows that what is taking place is just a story and so there is no actual violence happening at all. It is just the work of some actors and actresses who are playing the role.

Third, violence has its own part in any human beings life. Being happy about this or not does not make any difference in it. So since it might be a part of any person, showing violence in movies will be quite natural. So we can't say it is much or less, because it really is more for some people and less for some other. Furthermore, nowaday livings have violence involved with them more because of the growing stress people get in urban livings.

When looking at these main reasons we can easily conclude that violence in movies might rise or get less, but we cannot easily say that there is too much violence in movies. Peoples live might involve violence, directors might show violence more in the movies but it is sure not accepted that violence in movies are high at all.

Sentence: And parents must be careful about the rankings to not let their children watch inappropriate movies.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to to and not

Sentence: Furthermore, nowaday livings have violence involved with them more because of the growing stress people get in urban livings.
Error: nowaday Suggestion: nowadays