TOEFL ESSAY: Some people like to communicate by e-mail and voice mail. Other people like to communicate by telephone or face-to-face. Which type of communication do you prefer, and why?

Their has been a lot of advance in the field of communications and telecommunications in the recent years which has made this era called the "telecommunications era". But does this advancements make people to not use or forget the previous methods on communication? It might be quite early to answer such a question but we can already see some people prefer newer methods such asusing voice mail and emails over traditional ways such as telephone or talking face-to-face.

Although sending emails or prerecorded voice mails to create relations and transfering messages might be exciting and fast, but in my view, traditional ways of communication will never get old or get forgotten. This can be discussed further based on the two major parts of: the feelings that could be transfered in a talk, and the requirements of having such communications.

Communicating face-to-face is the oldest way for people to transfer thier inner feelings and thoughts. Furthermore, not only the ideas of a person is transfered by the means of voice but also his gestures and body language can give much meaningful messages, which cannot be transfered over new methods at all. Even when recording a video message, which a person can see and hear the other person, there is still a lack of the energy that is transfered compared to when talking direct and face-to-face.

Moreover, sending and recieving electronic message requires its own prerequisits. Without having a computer, an internet line and a valid email address one cannot communicate with others. This problem is still valid even if only one of the mentioned is missed. But in the traditional ways it just needs a valid telephone line and a telephone set; or just nothing at all in a direct conversation.

When everything is said and done, considering all the advantages newer communication types such as emails and voice mails have, the good old telephone talking or having a conversation direct and face-to-face still have thier energetic preferences that will never get old.

Their has been a lot of advance
There has been a lot of advance

Sentence: But does this advancements make people to not use or forget the previous methods on communication?
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and advancements
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to to and not

Sentence: When everything is said and done, considering all the advantages newer communication types such as emails and voice mails have, the good old telephone talking or having a conversation direct and face-to-face still have thier energetic preferences that will never get old.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to conversation and direct

Sentence: It might be quite early to answer such a question but we can already see some people prefer newer methods such asusing voice mail and emails over traditional ways such as telephone or talking face-to-face.
Error: asusing Suggestion: assuming

Sentence: Although sending emails or prerecorded voice mails to create relations and transfering messages might be exciting and fast, but in my view, traditional ways of communication will never get old or get forgotten.
Error: transfering Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: This can be discussed further based on the two major parts of: the feelings that could be transfered in a talk, and the requirements of having such communications.
Error: transfered Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Communicating face-to-face is the oldest way for people to transfer thier inner feelings and thoughts.
Error: thier Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Furthermore, not only the ideas of a person is transfered by the means of voice but also his gestures and body language can give much meaningful messages, which cannot be transfered over new methods at all.
Error: transfered Suggestion: transferred

Sentence: Even when recording a video message, which a person can see and hear the other person, there is still a lack of the energy that is transfered compared to when talking direct and face-to-face.

Sentence: Moreover, sending and recieving electronic message requires its own prerequisits.
Error: recieving Suggestion: receiving
Error: prerequisits Suggestion: No alternate word