TOPIC # 56 A company is going to give some money either to support the arts or to protect the environment. Which do you think the company should choose?

The arts’ aim is to express and reflect the beauty and creativity. But which art is more magnificent than the nature? Not to mention that it is the environment that inspires most of artists. I strongly believe that the company should donate the money to the environment for the following reasons.

Firstly, ecosystem is in real danger. Plant life, animal life, and people all depend on each other to survive and if one of them perish, it will affect the whole living things. For example, if the scarcity of one special tree which is home for bat breeds would result in reduction in bats that eat ...

if the scarcity of one special tree which is home for bat breeds would result in reduction in bats that eat some harmful insects destroying the human’s crops and farmlands.
Description: where is the major sentence?