Tpo 11

Tpo 11

Nowadays, by progressing the technology, peolpe live like robots with no excitement or happiness in their life. They have uniform life that usually bothers them. There are different methods to modify this route. One of the interesting method is spending too much time on doing things they like to do rather than doing things they should do. This solution is so benefitial and as far as I am concerned, i agree with above statement becuase it decreases the risk of death and it helps people to be more successfull in their life.

The first reason of current discussion is abouth the risk of death. Research showed that there are plenty of reasons for death but the most important thing is about the strees or pressure that is dangerous for health. In this regard, it should be noted that by doing things that we do not like it, we will be nervous and will get lots of stress in that work that is harmfull. For instance, my friend worked in company as a finantial manager. He never liked his work and he accepted to work there because of the good earning. Whenever i was with him, he was so angry and nervious about his work. He tought the company had finantial problems always. After a couple of years, he had a hearth attack and he died because of the pressure that he tolerate in company. Thus, people try to do something that they want to have no stress. In other words. In other words, eliminating the risk of death is one of the momentous reason for doing enoyable things.

being more successfull is another noteworthy reason for doing thing that we like. In this case, it sounds logical to say that if we like something to do, we will have more tendency rather than doing that we do not like. So, this tendency helps us be hopefull all the time with no concerning about the failure in our work. For example, last year I decided to participate in big soccer game with my friend. So, I practiced a lot individually soccer and learned the rules of soccer with my pleasant because I loved soccer when I was child. Even though, I failed in that game, but I did not disappointment and practicied more than before until I could overcome my friend. Therefore, being successful in our works is substantial reason for doing things that we want.

From what has been discussed, we may finally reach the conclusion that decreasing the risk of death and being successful in the life are tow reasons for doing thing that we like.

Life has a complex meaning that people did not realize it so far. "Life is continuing" is the only obvious issue. Our previous generation lived before, we live now and our next generation will live in future. What is important here that by progressing the technology, our life is eaiser than our grandparent's life. As far as i am concerned, I agree with above statement because of several reasons including that contacting is easier than before and curing methods are better than before.

The first reason of current discussion is about communication that has key role in our life. In this regard, it should be noted that being alone always or talking with no one all time cuases mental problems and it is dangerous for health and thus we need to contact with family and friends. Imagine a condition that our grandparents experience a long time ago. When they wanted travel to another city or country, they might be in trip almost four couple of months with hursh situation. But, nowdays, when we want to travel from one continent to another, it takes only a couple of hours. For another expamle, there was no mobile phone before and our grandparents sent letter to each other and it took a copule of months to replyed the letters. conversely, we may readly call to friends in another country in just few seconds. Therefore, one of the noteworthy reasons that helps us to have easier life today is about the contacting.

Another substatial reason is about developing ways of curing which the previous generation had lack of them. It sounds logical to say that if we have more precise methods in curing than before, we will face the healthy life and the minimum risk of death. So, Progressing in curing methods not only helps people to be healthy but also causes them to be happy and have more comfortable life. For instance, when our grandparents had pain in their body, they might be resisted this pain four many days without any drug to help them . Quite on the contrary, by eating a drug, we cure our stomache under 5 minutes and thus we feel realx and comfortable with no strees or anxious. Hence, the example clearly illustrates the results of developing methods of curing in our life that helps us to have more easie life than before.

In conclusion, we discussed two momentous reasons that are important in any generation and if we have this reasons better than before, we will have easier and more comfortable life than before. Beside of contacting and curing methods, there are different reasons that we have easier life todays.

Nowadays, some people may hold the opinion that it is important for students to understand ideas and concepts than to learn facts, while others have a negative attitude toward it. As far as I am concerned, I agree with above statement because of realizing and recalling that are two dependence issues in this regard. In other words, understanding ideas and concepts helps student to realizing and recalling that consepts better than the case that they learn them.
The first reason of current discussion is about realizing the consepts. In this case, it should be noted that if we concentrate on a concept more and more, we can realize it better than before. One of the methods of consentartion is comparing our ideas with the ideas that we want to learn and thus we will find vital points and realize it depper. On the other hand, persum a condition that u learn a concept with no focusing on it. So, you can not realize it and just memorize that fact. For example, in chemistry course, we have different elements that we might be awared of their combination. If we learn the fact of them Without understanding we can not realize and apply them in different equations. Hence, realizing better than before, is one of my reason that I agree with above statement.
Another noteworthy reason is about recalling the concepts that are so benefical in future. This reason is following up with realizing. In other words, if we realize a concept deeper, we can remember it easily and apply it whenever we want. Conversely, imagine a situation that you learn concepts with no understanding and after a while u need to apply that concept. So, you can not apply that because you did not realize it exactly. For instance, in math course, we need to apply many formuls in our calculations and thus we need to reliaze them instead of learning them. Therefore, another valuable reason that I agree with above statement is recalling the concepts.
In conclusion, two momentus results of understanding ideas and concepts that we discussed above, is the reasons that i agree with the statement. It is obvious that not only in education but also in the others issues understanding precisely is crucial factor to achieve success in that work.

Nowadays, by increasing the different production companies, the competition among them is more important than before and thus the selling of products is considerable issue for the managers of companies. There are many methods for achieving this goal that one of them is television advertising. As we know, Tv is the most substantial media in the world that has profound effect on people's life. As far as I am concerned, Tv advertising towards young children should be allowed for companies because of enhancing the incomes of companies and causing people espitially children to be happy.
The firs reason of current discussion is about the earning of companies that is the most important reason of working for them. In this regard, it should be noted that by advertising the products in Tv, the number of selling products will be improved and thus the overall income will be more than before. imagine the advertising with a child.This is a different kind of advertising that is interesting for people and has a positive effect on selling products. For instnace, when a child participate in children clothes advertising, the parents will love more this advertising rather than a advertising without children becuase it is unusuall and push parents to compare that child with their children. So, they have more tendecy to buy the clothes for their children. Therefore, enhancing the incomes is one of the noticable result of using children in Tv advertising.
Another noteworthy reason that i don't agree with above statement is the happiness of children. Research showed that when a child see another child in TV or any media, he will be focus on him and staretd to smile or play with him. So, one of the methods to reach this purpose is playing children in Tv advertising. In other words, a child would be attracted to Tv by seeing another child in Tv advertising and will be happy. For example, when a child plays toy advertising in Tv, any child that see this advertising will try to be near the Tv and play with that child and thus be gald in few moments. So, this kind of advertising causes happiness in children that is the most momentous issue in our socity.
In conclusion, we discussed above that TV advertising directed towards children has two major effects that encouraged us to apply it. Even though it has some disadvantages, but from my poni of view, the advantages are more than disadvantages and thus companies want to use this kind of TV advertising.
Nowadays, by progressing the technology, the computer games are better and more atteractive than before and thus more children want to play them. Even though, these computer games is a kind of entartainment for children but its disadvantages are more than its advantages. As far as i am concerned, i agree that children should not be allowed to play computer games because they have no positive movement and they are so danger for the children health.

The first reason of current discussion is about the movement. In this regard, it should be noted that children need to be active in their life to grow physically. In other words, if they don't move and do no activity, they won't grow property. So, insted of palying computer games, they might to do real games that have activity such as soccer, basketball, swiming, and etc. Imagine a child that play computer games whole of a day. On the other hand, persum a child that play soccer every day. After a couple of years, we will observe the second child will be growed better than the first one because of the activity that he hase every day. Therefore, movement is noteworthy reason that student should not be allowed to play computer games.

Another substantial reason is about the health of children. In this case, it sounds logical to say that children might play games that not only be danger for their helath but also help them to be healthy in their life. Research showed that the children who play computer games have more eye problems rather than students who do not play computer games. For instance, my friend's son loved computer games a alot. He played many games every day that were harmfull for his age. After a while, he became anxious person and he felt pain in his eyes. So, he might fo to the doctor and used glasses in that age and thus his health was in danger condition. Hence, health of children is momentous reason that motivates me to don't allow children to play computer games.

From what has been discussed above, we realize that playing computer games is a waste of time because of having no movement and dangerous that it has for children life. It could be happen seldom in children's activity, but it never be an addictive activity.

The passage states that people are reading less literature, novels, plays, and poems that they use and it has unfortunate effects for the reading public, for culture in general, and for the future of literature itself. The professor, nevertheless, argues that it is not correct and disproves each of the reasons.

First, article posits that nothing else provides the clever stimulation that literature does and thus by reading less literature, the reading public is missing. Conversely, the professor opposes this point by saying that there are another sources that are high quality and stimulate imagination enough.

In addition, the reading claims that insted of sitting down with a novel, people are likely to turn on the TV, watch a music video and etc that leds to lowering the level of culture in general. On the other hand, the professor argues that there are many movies and musics that have good effect on culture and they are good activities. According to the professor, by watching these movies the culture will be changed property.

Finally, the passage expresses that there are many talented writers today, but there is not enough support for them because the publishers try to invent less. Quite on the contrary, the lecturer emphasizes that the problem is about the writer's fault. We also learn that writer's passage is difficult to understant and thus publishers has no tendecy to publish it.

Therefore, the lecturer argues with all reasons that we discussed above.

Depending on personal experience and personality type, people might have different opinions about this subject. Nowadays, by progressing the technology, people's life is changed dramatically and it has both positive and negative impacts. One of the noteworthy results of developed technology is the Internet. As far as i am concerned, i agree that Internet provides a lot of valuable information for people because of several reasons such as helping people to decrease the risk of death and elaborate their academic ability.

The first reason of current discussion is about the health of people. In this regard, it should be noted that by increaing the helath data and having up-date information about that issue, people can resist the desease more and decrease the risk of death. On of the methods to reach this goal is using the internet. People can read the information about healthy food and how to have a good diet in the internet. Furthermore, they can have contact with well-kown doctors or professors to get their advice about living healthy. For instance, my friend had cancer for a couple of years and he didn't know what to do to be better. He started to contact with a skill doctor in another country. So, he used the internet to get his information and do his advices.After a while he could overcome the cancer. Therefore, One of the substantial reason that i agree with using the internet is eliminating the risk of death in people's life.

Anotrher momentous reason is about the people's academic ability. In this case, it sounds logical to say that education is important issue in socity and goverments might do their best to prevalent this issue in families. Reserch showed one of the reasons that motivates people to study in university is the internet. By using the internet people can study in any country that is far away and it is called "virtual education". In past, because there was no technology such as the internet, people could not to study and increase their academic ability, but the conditions is changed nowadays. For exapmle, my brother started to work in a factory when he was a teenager. By using the internet, he could register in virtual education and begined to elaborate his academic ability. After a couple of years, he became a engineer in related of his course in factory. Hence, people can improve their academic ability by using the internet.

In conclusion, the internet has its advantageous and disadvantageous in people's life, but from my point of view, its advantageous is more them are helping people to be healthy more than before and improve their ability in academic studying.

Average: 0.3 (1 vote)