tpo18

tpo18

Some might argue that since teachers can be role models for children, children tend to be influenced by them than their friends. Generally speaking, I believe that there are more compelling reasons to refute the idea that students are more affected by their teachers that their friends.

First, students spend most of their time with their friends. I will be first to admit that students devote most of their time in the schools so that they spend a large portion of their time comunicating with their teachers. However, they are with their friends even when they are with their teachers. Moreover, they spend a lot of time hanging out with their friends. As a result, they can be largely influenced by their friends. A prime example of my own experience might shed light on this point. During my school, I had three friends, and we spent an inordinate amount of our time studying because we enjoyed studying together. One of the reaons that I am successful in my course of education stems from this fact. If I had not made friend with them, I could not have succeeded in my education.

Second, friends ususally have the same age. This similarity in their age can help them to understand one other better. Of course, most instructors are able to figure them out. However, children are not usaually comfortable with adults. Instead, They prefer to share their emotions with their friends. Therefore, they can help each other to cope with emotional crisis they might experience in the course of their life. I will exemplify this point by a true story about something that happened to me. When I was in high school, I was too shy. I could not tell anyone this feeling except my best friend becuse I knew that he can understand me thanks to the same environment we were in. Therefore, my friend helped me to become more sociable by introducing me to his friends.

Third, students are more friendly with each other. There are some barriers between children and teachers. For example, students might be afraid of having influnce on their grades if they share somthing with their instructors. Although It is possible for some instructors to remove this barrier, most teachers are not able. As a result, children are likely to choose someone else to communicate more. After family members, the best person to share our experiences is a good friend. As a result, the more strong ties we have with people, the more influencial they can be in our lives.

In the light of these reasons, it can be concluded that children are highly inluenced by their freinds than their teachers.

by their teachers that their friends.
by their teachers than by their friends.

Sentence: I will be first to admit that students devote most of their time in the schools so that they spend a large portion of their time comunicating with their teachers.
Error: comunicating Suggestion: communicating

Sentence: One of the reaons that I am successful in my course of education stems from this fact.
Error: reaons Suggestion: reasons

Sentence: Second, friends ususally have the same age.
Error: ususally Suggestion: usually

Sentence: However, children are not usaually comfortable with adults.
Error: usaually Suggestion: usually

Sentence: I could not tell anyone this feeling except my best friend becuse I knew that he can understand me thanks to the same environment we were in.
Error: becuse Suggestion: because

Sentence: For example, students might be afraid of having influnce on their grades if they share somthing with their instructors.
Error: influnce Suggestion: influence
Error: somthing Suggestion: something

Sentence: As a result, the more strong ties we have with people, the more influencial they can be in our lives.
Error: influencial Suggestion: influential

Sentence: In the light of these reasons, it can be concluded that children are highly inluenced by their freinds than their teachers.
Error: inluenced Suggestion: influenced
Error: freinds Suggestion: friends

Double check spelling errors.

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: