Traveling to a different country can be both exciting and frustrating at the same time. What are the most important pieces of advice that you would give visitors coming to your country?

As far as I remember, going to a different country can be interesting and might be frustrating particularly if it be the first time that people go abroad. I think that it does depend on people and their point of view; it, therefore, could either be pleasant or unpleasant to visit a new country. If people have sufficiently had some information about country to which they want to travel, why they be as so frustrated and confused there. I suppose that people who have no data about country to where they travel, that is why they maybe get frustrated and unhappy.

To begin with, I suggest that people who are going to come to my country for the first time they had better to come with a tour. Because of the all tours have a leader as a guide who is supposedly familiar with characteristics of the country; as a result, travelers, can ask him or her anything they want to know about the directions, historical places, museums, and all they need to know. So you consider if you had with you a person who knows much data about a new country, why you have had an unpleasant stay there.

In addition to fact that coming with a tour is much better for you, if you want to come alone to my country as a visitor for the first time, you had better be familiar with climate here. In that my country has the different seasonal conditions, the visitors must know about cities they want to visit. In winter, for instance, the cities situated in the north of my country have cold and rather wintry weathers; those, in contrast, situated in the southern areas have warm and shiny conditions.

Most importantly considering my advice to visitors consisting of coming with a tour if it is first time traveling to a foreign country and having some knowledge about whether of cities if they would come alone; moreover, I advise them to read some about history of my country and also know about some traditions, public or national celebrations, and specifically a little about the culture. If they know these matters, they might certainly be able arrange the best time to visit.

In conclusion, I have my advice to visitors who eager to come to my country including coming by a tour, knowing some data about climate of the cities, and last but not least knowing about my country culture.

Because of the all tours have a leader as a guide
Description: Check out books on how to use 'because of'

to visitors who eager to come to my country
to visitors who are eager to come to my country

Sentence: If they know these matters, they might certainly be able arrange the best time to visit.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to able and arrange

No. of Words: 408 while No. of Different Words: 173