At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.

Educational atmospheres are places in which all students can find their own preference activities. Among them, some students contribute athletic or social activities. On the other hand, some students prefer educational activities like attending more in classes or libraries. Definitely, sport and social activities are in equal stand with other activities in the school for couple of reason.

First, such activities can improve teamworking activities in students. When students attend some larger group activities like sport or social tasks, they attend in a larger spectrum. So, they can can pile up several nitty-gritty abilities. For instance, they can improve listening, discussion and finding solutions. Such abilities are significant for their future life. Because these activities can help them to increase their threshhold in the society. Accordingly, they can listen to even different points, manage them and find a solution for them.

Second, sport and social activities can help students to overcome some physical and mental issues. As summer follows spring, young and teenagers have several problems due to their sensitive age. They grew up so fast and they need seveal treatments. As an example they need to consume energy in their body. As it is clear, athletic activities are the best way for them. Also, teenagers need to attend in their own spectrum and groups. Additionally, they need to discuss about their problems. Accordingly, attending in social activities can help them to discuss about their concerns and help them mentally.

Finally, such activities can improve the students’ educational performances. It is clear than our mind is one part of our body. According to several statistic studies in academic atmospheres, sportive students can learn much more better their lessons. Hence students with social activities can share their educational problems and they can solve problems better.

To sum up, those students who contribute in sport and social activities can improve several abilities which are useful for their future, educational, physical and mental performance.

for couple of reason.
for couple of reasons.

Sentence: So, they can can pile up several nitty-gritty abilities.
Description: The word can is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to can

they can listen to even different points, manage them and find a solution for them.
Description: 'them' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

sportive students can learn much more better their lessons.
sportive students can learn their lessons much better.

Sentence: Because these activities can help them to increase their threshhold in the society.
Error: threshhold Suggestion: threshold

Sentence: They grew up so fast and they need seveal treatments.
Error: seveal Suggestion: several

a wrong conclusion:

should be:
'sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support. '