A university plans to develop a new research center in your country. Some people want a center for business research. Other people want a center for research in agriculture. Which of these two kinds of research centers do you recommend for your country?

There is no denying the fact the field in which each country invest to do study will significantly change the future of that country. Therefore, the first crucial step in developing a research center in each country is to know the needs and limitations of that country. Thus, we cannot have a firm answer to the question that in what field of study countries should invest. I am from Iran, and for my country I believe that universities should do study on business research in order to create a better future for Iran. Since Iran has water limitation, but it is rich of oil and mineral fields, I believe that if we broaden our knowledge in business, we would create a brighter future.

The foremost reason why I am supporting this idea lies in the fact that Iran has a majority of oil and gas sources in the world. According to data released by OPEK, Iran has almost half of the oil market, which is significant. Moreover, Iran is rich in mineral fields. It has large sources of Al, bronze and other valuable metals. Those oil and mineral sources could bring a huge amount of money to my country, but for this matter we should first know about the market and business. If we get strong on business, we could make a lot of money and use that to develop our beautiful country.

Another subtle point that I should deem is Iran water supply limitation. Iran has placed in a dry climate. The amount of its annual rain is so low. Also, more than half of our land are not suitable for agriculture, they are dessert or mountain. Investing in that field is a wrong decision, because we do not have agricultural’s essentials. Instead of investing in that field, we could use the oil money to buy agricultural products from other countries which have a better weather and land condition.

Due to the aforementioned arguments explored in the previous statements, I support the idea of developing research plans on business field for my country. As I mentioned, Iran has the potency of creating money and being powerful in the oil and mineral market, if it improves in business research.

Sentence: There is no denying the fact the field in which each country invest to do study will significantly change the future of that country.
Description: The fragment country invest to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace invest with verb, past tense

----------------------