We can usually learn much more from people whose views we share than from those whose views contradict our own. Agree or Disagree?

Learning is a lifelong process. We learn many things trough many different people. We usually learn from people who contradict our thoughts rather learning from people with similar thoughts. There are many reasons for them, some of them are stated below.

When we meet people with similar thoughts we don’t find much new things as we also have same kind of thinking as they. We think and we do as alike. So the outcome also will be the same of any task. In the other hand when we meet people who think in a different way than us, there is always a scope to find something out of nothing. One can always look at the bright side of their opposite party. Other thing is one will always find their weak links through their contradicter. So one will get chance to correct their mistakes and will learn the lesion not to repeat the same mistake again. For example: Ruling political party will always learn from the opposite party in order to correct their mistakes and to maintain their position. A wise person always listen and interprets the information from the person who is in the opposition and tries to achieve new knowledge and gets opportunity to explore his own mistakes. History has proven that it is wise to listen everyone but it is best to follow only one. But one cannot follow the one person who has similar thinking as one. So by default he has to follow a person who has different thinking in order to find a silver line from a cloud.

So in conclusion I would say one should always have a good hope of learning from his contradicting person. But the wise thing would be respecting the thoughts of all and working out best of it because two heads are always better than one. By this conclusion I totally agree with the second half of the statement which states we can usually learn from the person whose views contradict our own.

Sentence: When we meet people with similar thoughts we don't find much new things as we also have same kind of thinking as they.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a sentence terminator
Suggestion: Refer to they

Sentence: Other thing is one will always find their weak links through their contradicter.
Error: contradicter Suggestion: ?

Sentence: So one will get chance to correct their mistakes and will learn the lesion not to repeat the same mistake again.
Error: lesion Suggestion: lesson

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion