what are the advantages of government to place a tax on the junk food and fatty snacks?

First, in those days people prefer junk food and fatty snacks because they have no time to cook, they found it easier,delicious than the healthy food. As they have no idea what kinds of problems can lead too. I encourage the government to put a tax on those kinds of food.

the most important advantage of making taxes on junk food and fatty snacks is to save people's money who have no awareness of where they're losing their money into, many people addicts to junk food and fatty snacks. The reason of this addiction that the production for these kinds of foods contain flavors that people can not live without anymore. For instance, when you eat something with the highly amount of carbs and sugar your body will use to it and you will feel like craving for heavy foods.

The second advantage of taxes, is to save people lives. Putting taxes on junk foods will help people's to keep away from it and will to take care of their health issues. Those kinds of food will lower our immune system. Therefore, fatty snacks and junk food lead to different type of disease. Such as, heart, liver and kidney disease. I mentioned in the first paragraph to save people's money because if they wasted their health they will have to use their money to treat their health.

third, healthy food influences people's daily life. Keeping people away from these kinds of foods will give them the chance to start noticing with they are eating and look after their health issues. For example, one of my friend's mother was addicted d to junk food and her doctor gives her more than one notice that if she keeps eating junk food she may have to do surgery, because of her heart problems, she didn't listen to her doctor until the government put the tax's.

I advocate the government to put this decision in the priority as it affects people's physically, socially and mentally.
And instead of wasting people's money on the junk foods they can use it in something benefits the society.
taking care of what we eat is the most important think that we should be looking at because our health is precious.

is to save people's money who have no awareness
Description: it should be somebody before 'who'

Sentence: the most important advantage of making taxes on junk food and fatty snacks is to save people's money who have no awareness of where they're losing their money into, many people addicts to junk food and fatty snacks.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to people and addicts

Sentence: For instance, when you eat something with the highly amount of carbs and sugar your body will use to it and you will feel like craving for heavy foods.
Description: A qualifier, pre is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to highly and amount

Sentence: The second advantage of taxes, is to save people lives.
Suggestion: Refer to people and lives

Sentence: Putting taxes on junk foods will help people's to keep away from it and will to take care of their health issues.
Description: The tag a noun, plural, common, genitive is not usually followed by to
Suggestion: Refer to people's and to

Sentence: Keeping people away from these kinds of foods will give them the chance to start noticing with they are eating and look after their health issues.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to with and they

Sentence: For example, one of my friend's mother was addicted d to junk food and her doctor gives her more than one notice that if she keeps eating junk food she may have to do surgery, because of her heart problems, she didn't listen to her doctor until the government put the tax's.
Description: The fragment one notice that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace notice with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: I advocate the government to put this decision in the priority as it affects people's physically, socially and mentally.
Description: The fragment people's physically , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace physically with adjective

Sentence: And instead of wasting people's money on the junk foods they can use it in something benefits the society. taking care of what we eat is the most important think that we should be looking at because our health is precious.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to important and think

-----------------------