What are the advantages of telecommuting? State your argument using examples and reasons.

Working at the home has many advantages but according to me, the best merit of telecommuting is comfort. As a lady with different social roles, like a mother, a wife and an employee, doing my vocation at home office is an decent idea. This essay will nominate the two advantages of telecommuting based on my viewpoint.

First of all, home office has a flexible schedule. As I mentioned above, I have lots of social roles which all the times I mostly consider about my efficiency at my roles; because, I am really fussy about my duty all the times, without evaluating their importance, I try to do my best. So having flexible schedule helps me a lot to handle all my tasks with best output. For example, as a mother, I have to attend to school`s meeting to follow up my child`s education process. Sometime this meeting hold at my office hours so, I miss that meeting. But, if I have flexible working hours, I could attend to those meeting and handle my job too. So, flexible schedule of telecommuting helps me to be more sufficient at whole the tasks.

Second, if I work at outside, I have to take my small kid to kindergarten or hire someone to babysit my kid. This situation is costly, because I have to spend salary for them and moreover, all the times I am waver and worry about her condition. In addition, mostly I prefer to be trainer of my kids not anyone else; because, I think the home training undeniable has fundamental roles on shaping characteristics of kids in the future. So it is better shaped based on my favors and traits. Thus, if I could manage my vocation by home, I can raise up my kids without any charge and concern about it.

In conclusion, telecommuting has lots advantages which it ease my life as lady with lots of responsibility.

it ease my life as lady
it eases my life as a lady

You can put one more reason.