What are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)? Use specific details and examples to explain why these qualities are important.

What are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)? Use specific details and
examples to explain why these qualities are important.

The first important matter that any employee and worker think about that is supervisor. Although, The characteristic of a supervisor is not important for some workers on the other hand, is very important for majority of workers. In my opinion, supervisors are inseparable element of any organization due to, their vital influence. As we know, they play important role in firms and groups for instance, role of management, communication and controlling.

It is clear that, management is one of essential parameter for each organization so that, this is not avoidable. Considering an organization without manger is not logical because, a manager have to separate all the tasks between employees, constitute specific groups for doing special tasks and etc in order to increase the productivity and make synergy. In brief, we cannot consider any organization without management because of its importance.

The second important attitude which should be revealed in a supervisor is communication skill. As far as we know, communication is not only the basis of any organization, even is rudimentary to our world. A good boss must have convenient communication in a corporate in order to make good connection among him and other workers furthermore, be able to revitalize the collaborative feeling among employee. Thus, we would not be able to see the appropriate cooperation in an organization without a social supervisor.

At last, all the firms and organizations require to be more accurate in their activities and this is not be accessible without suitable controlling on the worker’s behaviors within performing their tasks an also in informal relationships among workers. All the supervisors must have concentration on the whole activities of their organization in order to remove any chaos and disorder that exist in production affairs and also, control the workers activities. Thereby, controlling is one of the other impressive requirements that a supervisor must have.

To sum it up, there are different ideas among people specially workers about the characteristic of a supervisor. It is clearly comprehensible from the passage that, all the organizations need to have convenient and effective supervisors to manage and control the corporate in addition, communicate with other personals so appropriately and accurately. I hope for a day that, all the supervisors and managers improve their capabilities and enhance their positive impacts to be an excellent part of an organization.

Sentence: The first important matter that any employee and worker think about that is supervisor.
Description: The fragment worker think about is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace think with verb, past participle

they play important role in firms
they play an important role in firms

one of essential parameter
one of essential parameters

a manager have to
a manager has to

Sentence: At last, all the firms and organizations require to be more accurate in their activities and this is not be accessible without suitable controlling on the worker's behaviors within performing their tasks an also in informal relationships among workers.
Description: The fragment an also in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace also with adjective

Sentence: All the supervisors must have concentration on the whole activities of their organization in order to remove any chaos and disorder that exist in production affairs and also, control the workers activities.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to workers and activities

communicate with other personals so appropriately and accurately.
communicate with other personals very appropriately and accurately.