What are some important qualities of a good supervisor(boss)? Use specific details and examples to explain why these qualities are important.

Nowadays, according to the structure of most workplaces, almost every employee at companies works under his bosse's commands.Therefore, bosses play a critical role in the company's proper operation. In this essay, I will try to illustrate from my point of view, the essential traits that a good boss should have.

First of all, a good boss should have the ability to motivate his employees in order to be more efficient and productive in their jobs. More specifically, a bosse's goal should be to find new innovative ways in order to improve the working environment. For instance, giving bonuses and complimenting those who achieve more each month or aknowledging their efforts with programs such as employee of the month, make them more productive and competitive in order to excel on their jod's demands. As a result, each month almost everone tries their best.

Secondly, the bosse's personality has a great impact on their efforts. To be more precise, anyone will be willing to try and achieve more in his job if he is working under a boss who respect and admire. Therefore, features like assertive and tenacious are important for a boss to have. For example, given that my first boss was a pioneer in economics -which is my field of study- almost everyone in the office was constantly trying to prove themselves to him, by accomplicing every task that he was setting as expeditiously as possible.

Finally, a good boss should be one that everyone feel comfortable around. Most people spend a great amount of time every day doing their jobs. Therefore, one of them might encounter difficult situations in his personal life or at his workplace. A good bosse's purpose is to help him overcome those difficulties through various ways and make sure that they will not affect his efficiency.

In conlucion, from my point of view, any boss who has the characteristics that I have stated above can be considered as a good one.

a boss who respect and admire
a boss who respects and admires

everyone feel comfortable
everyone feels comfortable

Sentence: For instance, giving bonuses and complimenting those who achieve more each month or aknowledging their efforts with programs such as employee of the month, make them more productive and competitive in order to excel on their jod's demands.
Error: aknowledging Suggestion: acknowledging

Sentence: As a result, each month almost everone tries their best.
Error: everone Suggestion: everyone

Sentence: For example, given that my first boss was a pioneer in economics -which is my field of study- almost everyone in the office was constantly trying to prove themselves to him, by accomplicing every task that he was setting as expeditiously as possible.
Error: accomplicing Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In conlucion, from my point of view, any boss who has the characteristics that I have stated above can be considered as a good one.
Error: conlucion Suggestion: confusion