What change would make your hometown more appealing to people your age? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

In today's hectic life it is an astonishing fact that people from all walks of life differ greatly in their attitudes towards this phenomenon. From my perspective, I would choose more public transportation for my town. It seems to me that three arguments and advantages are highlighted to choose this idea. So, as Hollywood celebrities say:"Let's cut to the chase."

Taking my view into account the reasons which may shed some light on my point is that more public transportation will cause less pollution in the city. It goes without saying that people at different corners of my city are making a lot of efforts to have a healthy life or even to assuage their penchant for gaining more joyful time. In fact, people want a positive life without any diseases or infections for their children in the future. However, living in a polluted city cannot make this dream comes true and they would be searching in darkness without a torch to light the way for them. So, public transportation is a beneficial solution.

Another rationale of why I choose public transportation for my city is related to noise of automobiles. It is absolutely certain that there are people who are manifestly willing to delve deeper into their career and they want to reach their office sooner. Let me put in this way, they tend to use their private cars and this decision generally catapulted the city to more intrusions like parking problems, traffic, petroleum deficit and etc. conversely, more public transportation like metro and BRT can solve these problems efficiently and we should appreciate technology to bestowing us such a precious gift.

Last but not least, public transportation has an advantage towards more relationship among people. It is widely believed that as technology advances all over the world, people have less time in order to engage with each other. This significantly lies in the fact that today's lives are so complex. So, public transportation is a good way to enhance the affections and social interactions among people in the society.

To put in a nutshell in light of the previously discussed reasons the less pollution, less disturbances of automobiles and more cohesion in society are prime factors to my propensity for choosing an explosion of public transportation in my city. If I could have a chance to decision making, I do not have a bit of hesitation to choose more budget for public transportation.

we should appreciate technology to bestowing us such a precious gift.
we should appreciate technology to bestow us such a precious gift.

people have less time in order to engage with each other.
people have less time to engage with each other.