What discovery in the last 100 years has been most beneficial for people in your country Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice

What discovery in the last 100 years has been most beneficial for people in your country? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice

The last hundred years was full of much research that led to very valuable discoveries important for the world in general and my country in particular. I think that the discovery the most beneficial for people in my country is the Internet. There are two reasons why. First, the Internet bettered the government managing. Second, the Internet included our country in the process of globalization. For these reason, I feel that the Internet is the most advantageous discovery for people from my country.

To begin with, owing to the Global Net, the government controlling in my country improved. Via the Internet, the Power is able to control people’s life from remote corners of my big country. For example, the website gosuslugi.ru allowed people to write applications with the ask of help to the center and get the answers in a very short period of time. Moreover, the Internet as a fast way of transmitting the information about the other countries gave the government an opportunity to find some progressive methods of managing the domestic policy. Thanks to the Internet, we are able to read about new ways of evaluating students’ knowledge in other states and use these methods in our own country. The example of this phenomenon is some corrections in the graduating exam for school leavers that were very close to the specifics in Europe.

Secondly, the Internet made my country closer to people from other countries in Europe and America. Via the Internet, our people found out some modern tendencies in dressing; the Internet changed the likes and the behaviour of Russian people to those of foreigners. For example, owing to the Internet, people from my country accepted jeans as a king of dress, that made them feel comfortable everywhere. Furthermore, the Internet made possible the communication between people from different countries in real time. Today, many students practice their knowledge of foreign language via the Internet. They can find native speakers to communicate with the Skype, for instance.

To sum up, I think that the Internet is the most beneficial discovery in the last 100 years for me and people in my country. This is because it elevates the state management and increases the process of globalization. There really is no more useful discovery for people in my country than the Global Net named the Internet.

Duplicate words or sentences. Look: