What historical event in your country has had a major effect on your country

What historical event in your country has had a major effect on your country?

As we all know, every event affects on many things in our environment that we can make its effect sense in a short or long time. The most important historical event in my country was a big revolution, which occurred about thirty-five years ago; therefore, this Islamic revolution overthrew the early government and it consequently made major effects in many ways.

To begin with, this revolution triggered to change almost entirely the governmental rules since it influenced on essential parts of country such as legislative department, which make or enact laws. Because the new government established by charismatic leader, who was an extremely religious one; he, as a result, modified the all departments, rules, and nearly everything according to the religion.

In addition to the fact that leader of this revolution was a very religious man; thus, he determined the way of wearing of the people. For example, the women are forbidden to wear their favorite clothes when they are out of their house; they have to, instead, wear a scarf to conceal their hairs and also dress a long cover called chador to cover all their body except the face. It should also be mentioned that the men are restricted to wear a tie, especially in governmental departments and organizations.

Most importantly considering the fact that this revolution event have made big changes in governmental rules and also affected on the kind of living of the public; obviously, it have made that religion be an inherent thing of the managing policy. For instance, when the heads of the governmental departments or in some cases even private associations want to make a decision about a plan and implement it, they must consider that it should not contrast with religious respects. And in the end, this revolution made that the country is managed with a president who is elected by voting the public, and, moreover, the decisions and acts are checked and reviewed by a superior religious leader.

In conclusion, the historical event, which has had major effects on my country was Islamic revolution since it made the governmental rules changed, it affected on the way of living of the public, and last but not least it made the governmental policy influenced by religion.

Because the new government established by charismatic leader,
Because the new government is established by a charismatic leader,

it have made that religion be an inherent thing
it has made that religion to be an inherent thing

this revolution made that the country is managed with a president
this revolution made the country to be managed with a president