What is a very important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the world today? Choose one skill and use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

Success has been an issue broadly discussed and defined as different achievements depend on attitude and perspective. Everyone will choose a skill and consider it as most important one during life based on his/her own characters, emotional concerns, personal experience and educational background. However a logical answer demands careful analyses and I claim that computer skills are the most essential skills in this modern age, and if someone consider my explanation he/she will agree with me.

First and foremost, by technology development in daily life, any person needs to be able to work with computers. If you want to work with ATM or want to order something on the internet or even want to pay a bill at your home that are simple works, you should familiar with these skills. Also, in the earlier times someone who could write or read can be considered as a well education one, but nowadays the computer skills would be a vital criticism for education.

Furthermore, a better understanding from computers and soft wares which can be used by them, you have greater chance in order to find jobs. Needing to a well talented person in big companies, managers would hire the candidate who has edge over the others in terms of computers skill. These kind of skills would be considerable requirement for their empty position in such competitive environments.

Last but not least, being able to work with computers, you can have access to unlimited world of information through the internet. You can get any kind of material about variety of subjects just with pressing some buttons on your keyboard. It is one of the biggest advantages of the internet which impossible for you to use it if you can't utilize the computers.

I don't deny that there may be others skills that can play important role to having success, but taking all the factors into account and careful analyzing I claim that computer skills are the most significant abilities. Thus, I suggest you to improve your skills with computers for the mentioned justifications in order to success in your life.

Success has been an issue broadly discussed and defined as different achievements depend on attitude and perspective.
Success has been an issue broadly discussed and defined as different achievements which depend on attitudes and perspectives.

as most important one
as the most important one

a logical answer demands careful analyses
Description: 'demand' is often used as a noun

Sentence: However a logical answer demands careful analyses and I claim that computer skills are the most essential skills in this modern age, and if someone consider my explanation he/she will agree with me.
Description: The fragment someone consider my is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace consider with verb, past tense

Sentence: If you want to work with ATM or want to order something on the internet or even want to pay a bill at your home that are simple works, you should familiar with these skills.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to should and familiar

Sentence: Also, in the earlier times someone who could write or read can be considered as a well education one, but nowadays the computer skills would be a vital criticism for education.
Description: The word well is not usually used as an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to well

Sentence: Needing to a well talented person in big companies, managers would hire the candidate who has edge over the others in terms of computers skill.
Suggestion: Refer to computers and skill

It is one of the biggest advantages of the internet which impossible for you
It is one of the biggest advantages of the internet which is impossible for you

Sentence: I don't deny that there may be others skills that can play important role to having success, but taking all the factors into account and careful analyzing I claim that computer skills are the most significant abilities.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to others and skills

---------------------