When people move to another country, some of them decide to follow the customs of the new country. Others prefer to keep their own customs. Compare these two choices. Which one do you prefer? Support your answer with specific details.

Everyday the number of people who migrate from their hometown to another country increases.There are many different customs that are on the contrary to immigrants traditions.Some of the immigrant population may decide to follow the customs of the new country while others prefer to continue their own ones. There are many differences between two cultures and the customs to compare.

To begin with, after somebody migrates from his hometown to another country, for the first months he would suffer from the differences between culture. He may find it easier to follow his customs. There are some traditions which are the customs of his nation and keeping them would never bother the native people.For example, in my country, Iran, the March 20 is the “Nowrooz” which is the new year and has its customs.Iranian people all around the world keep this custom and prepare themselves for it. Other people from the other country can take part in their ceremonies and have fun times. In this way other will be able to learn about my custom.

On the other hand, the new country has its own custom which majority of people follow them. For instance “Thanksgiving” is one of the most important customs in the United States.Families gather together. Following these customs would help the new comer to improve his/her language, and find new friends. Moreover learning new customs would help us live easier.For example, in the company where I work there is a new employee who is from my country, she is following the customs from her hometown and whenever I tell her she ignores me, so everybody thinks that she is weired and nobody wants to communicate with her.

In my opinion, people should never forget their hometown custom and respect them while they try to learn and pursue the customs of the new country.They are living in the new country and have to adapt themselves to it unless they would have many difficulties.They would never have many friends, they may have some issues in learning new language, or other people think that they are bizarre. So I think people should follow the customs of the new country.

To sum up, living in new country would provide the new comers facilities to learn many new things by following the new custom

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.