When people move to another country some of them decide to follow the customs of the new country. Others prefer to keep their own customs. Compare these two choices. Which one do you prefer?

Customs play crucial role in everyone's life as it has importance of inheritance from our ancestors. It is our privilege to preserve it and pass it on to new generations to follow it accordingly. Customs differ according to religion, state and nationwide. However one has to learn to value their customs but he or she should not stick to it so conservatively.

If some people travel to another country and keeping continue their own customs, is good for them that they are preserving and maintaining it throughout their lifetime. Moreover, their child can also get benefit to learn their own culture and understand importance of it. Advantage of maintaining own custom is that, it constantly reminds of one's own country and its heritage.

On the contrary, there are many disadvantages to follow own customs in another country. First of all, people are new in a country and they have to mingle with native people even for the sake of learning something and at that time he/she has to follow the language of native country. At that time, it is far advantageous to speak their language rather than own language and one has to speak out without any feeling of shame. Even a person who is on tour to new country, he should be able to speak their language for basic needs like getting information of travelling modes, food and for accommodation otherwise they have to face difficulties.

Secondly, person in a new country can really annoy the natives if he do not get along with them. If he remains introvert, it really irritates american and it can turn out to be offensive. for example, in United states there are specific driving rules which varies in different states. If person from India arrives in USA and drives car without following rules and regulation like speed limit, parking car and following stop and yield signs then he may get in a big trouble as police is very active and will give penalty for breaking the rules. At that time people should be aware of driving rules of new country otherwise he may fall in a big pit.

In conclusion, it is advisable to follow own customs upto celebrating festivals in their homes or teaching culture to their child but beyond that or outside the house one has to follow new country's customs to prevent being falling into a loss as explained above.

Customs play crucial role in everyone's life
Customs play a crucial role in everyone's life
Customs play crucial roles in everyone's life

If some people travel to another country and keeping continue their own customs,
If some people travel to another country and keep on continuing their own customs,

is good for them that they are preserving and maintaining it throughout their lifetime.
it is good for them that they are preserving and maintaining it throughout their lifetime.

their child can also get benefit to learn their own culture and understand importance of it.
Description: 'it' refers to what?

Sentence: In conclusion, it is advisable to follow own customs upto celebrating festivals in their homes or teaching culture to their child but beyond that or outside the house one has to follow new country's customs to prevent being falling into a loss as explained above.
Error: upto Suggestion: up to