When teachers assign projects on which students must work together, the students learn much more effectively than when they are asked to work alone on projects."

Although a certain conclusion cannot be made, in spite of all undeniable merits of the cooperation task. I firmly concur with the idea that group activities would be beneficial for students. In the following paragraphs, the most conspicuous reasons will cogently substantiate this perspective.

First, the most noticeable benefit of the notion is related to the addressing our problems. We all know that group tasks have a pivotal role for successful. As a matter of fact, when a consideration number of students participate in various group definitely they encounter with numerous problems. In fact, relationship with each other is a fantastic opportunity to become familiar with a tremendous amount of information and solving challenges together and so forth. To demonstrate, most of the scientists all over the world contend that attending in several group would be worthwhile for efficiency due to the fact they can get higher score in the final exam as well. So they established an experimental program worldwide to estimate how many students are willing to work independently. The result are surprising: over 90 percent of students in the university were reluctant to the lonely project owing to the fact they could not exploit their time efficiently. Indeed they have to allocate a plethora of times for learning without any contribution. What's more, this position is squandering of time. This indicate that interact with others would be precious to become prosperous in the class without a shadow of doubt. Needless to say, they grab this chance for progressing compared to the working along .

Along the same line, another consideration privilege of the mentioned above is pertaining to the communication. All of us know we can expand the circle of friendship in group tasks. We can familiar with distinctive ideas which implement it on our projects. The modern world offer striking examples of sharing idea with each other. Under this circumstance, we can exchange my ideas and to have a superb feedback. The noteworthy refreshingly intelligible statistics, revealed by a recent social research conducted in our country, show that the majority of individuals in the college that have a team work spirit are considerably successful.

Working with a consideration number of classmates is vital for everyone. Consequently, as a finals statement I would like to point out that contribution with other is an indispensable criterion for enhancing our productivity.

is related to the addressing our problems.
is related to the addressing of our problems.

for successful.
for success.

due to the fact they can get higher score in the final exam as well.
Description: 'they' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

were reluctant to the lonely project
were reluctant to join the lonely project

This indicate that interact with others would be precious
This indicates that interacting with others would be precious

We can familiar with distinctive ideas
We can be familiar with distinctive ideas

The modern world offer striking examples
The modern world offers striking examples

Sentence: Consequently, as a finals statement I would like to point out that contribution with other is an indispensable criterion for enhancing our productivity.
Suggestion: Refer to finals and statement