When you are assigned an important presentation for work or school you prefer to work on it right away so that you can work on it a little bit every day or wait until you have a good idea about the presentation

When you are assigned an important presentation for work or school, you prefer to work on it right away so that you can work on it a little bit every day, or wait until you have a good idea about the presentation?

In the modern fast changing world it is very important to organize your time schedule right. This helps you to do all things in time, be punctual and responsible. Some people think that it is best to work on important presentation for work or school a little bit every day. Others consider that the best way is to wait until you have a good idea about the presentation. In my view, you can do best presentations, when you divide preparation of it on small pieces and work every day, for several important reasons.

First, it gives you more time for preparation and unpredictable changing. I mean, you can start your preparation with a draft and show it to your boss or professor. That way you can point out mistakes in your work or add some useful thoughts. For example, last year every student in my group did a big research project in University. To successfully pass it, student needed to show presentation that described his or her work, all stages that he or she went in research and how he or she compared different solutions to problems. I personally started preparing my presentation at the same time as I begun to do research and added some information to it every time I made new solutions in my project. In addition, I showed my presentation to professor and he found some mistakes in my calculations and told how to make presentation more interesting for viewers. This helped me to mark all important stages in my research, gave clear view on the work that was done and provided me a highest grade in the end. This experience taught me that the best way to prepare presentation is to divide it and expand work process.

Second, preparing presentation every day gives you more confident and less stress. When you wait for good idea, you cannot be sure that it will come and if it does not, you still need to make presentation, however you have not much time. This lack of time makes you more nervous, stressful, depressed and you have less time for sleep and preparation of presentation. Bad concentration results in bad presentation. For instance, my friend done presentation in the end of his research project in University, too. However, he started to make it in the end of his research. Therefore, he has no time to make it as good as he could with more time. He spent nights working on it and this resulted in low concentration, stress and aggressive behavior. In addition, he could not remember all stages of his research and could not make a right presentation. All of this led to bad marks for research. As you can see, preparing presentation quickly and whole at once is not a great idea.

To sum up, to do best presentation you need to work on it continuously over period of time because this way provides you with more time for preparation, changing details and gives you less stress. We should all plan our businesses in order to succeed in them.

my friend done presentation in the end of his research project in University
my friend has done presentation in the end of his research project in University

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 512 while No. of Different Words: 215