Why are you happy?

Why are you happy?

It goes without saying that anybody knows whether his is happy at the moment. However the big argument roots in the nature of happiness as well as that debates are running about what is happiness. Since happiness is an important concept and we can see its influences in the world around us, there have been different perspectives which have tried to answer the question. Each of these ideas serves a special mindset or approach. In subsequent paragraphs each approach will be discussed in depth.

To begin with, the most common and simple explanation for happiness draws from regular people's belief. To explain more, ordinary people, who we use to see them every day, prefer to rely on least complicated basis in order to explain special notions. In this case, if you ask a person who is walking in the street about the nature of happiness he might say easily, that it comes from small things such as shopping a new pair of shows for our self. No offence to this sorts of idea, but they are not able to make a big picture clear enough.

Second point of view lies in the field of some approaches which have been appealing for people over the time, including philosophical or religious explanations. These two thinking styles, even if they are not from the same basis, have a lot in common. For example, ancient Chinese philosophers assert that happiness comes from good behavior of people and religious say so. These both powerful mindsets argue that our happiness depends on the others joy and no one can achieve it only by concentrating on his life. So it is needless to say that these approaches try to combine people's happiness the big values such as ethic or social well fair.

The last big campaign is captured by science, although psychology is in charge of explain the happiness scientifically. It is worth to be mentioned that once scientist mind occupied by the meaning of happiness, a new direction of psychology emerged which called positive psychology. Since then, psychologist preferred to focus on elements which happy humans already have, and try to expand them to the other people in order to make them happy. Taking a joyful young student as an example, psychologist can track her down to her family and her social network to figure out why she is so happy, and then the results of these observations can be used to help people who are less happy or unhappy.

Taking all is mention above into consideration, it is not an easy task for someone to answer our initial question, however, one should take all these approaches into account to provide a better understanding of the happiness concepts and its reasons.

ordinary people, who we use to see them every day
ordinary people, whom we used to see them every day

in charge of explain the happiness
in charge of explaining the happiness

once scientist mind occupied by the meaning of happiness
once scientist's mind is occupied by the meaning of happiness

Sentence: For example, ancient Chinese philosophers assert that happiness comes from good behavior of people and religious say so.
Description: The word say is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to say

Sentence: These both powerful mindsets argue that our happiness depends on the others joy and no one can achieve it only by concentrating on his life.
Suggestion: Refer to others and joy