Why Do You Think Some People Are Attracted To Dangerous Sports Or Other Dangerous Activities? Use Specific Reasons And Examples To Support Your Answer.

The activities that we do are important parts of our lives. Some people are attracted to dangerous sports or other dangerous activities for many reasons, but the most important reason is that this activity would satisfy them and some of them do it to show off.

First of all, some people do dangerous activities to get satisfied. When people do a dangerous thing, their bodies release hormones these hormones make them feel happy more than usual. For example, When I was in the college, I studied about hormones and its activities on the human body. I learned that when a person scared or have a strong fear, his body will release the adrenaline, which is a hormone that make our heart beat faster, more blood goes to our brain, and we would feel smarter at the same time. Also, this hormone tends to make you happier at the end. As you could see, some people do dangerous activities to be satisfied by getting these emotions.

Second, some people do dangerous activities to show off. If you always success in doing some dangerous sports or activities, everybody will know you and you could always show off in front of them. For instance, I remember when I was in the high school, I used to ride the scariest rides when we go to the carnivals. This act was showing my courage in front of my friends and everybody thought I never feel fear from these rides. This wasn't the truth, the truth was I scared to death in some of these rides, but I wouldn't say, I was fortunate it wouldn't appear on my face, so everybody think I'm so strong and of course I did that to show off. From my personal experience I could say that some people do these activities to show off and be more famous.

In conclusion, I think that some people do dangerous activities to feel the sensation of winning and this will satisfy them. Also, others will do these dangerous activities just to show off and to be well known.

a person scared or have a strong fear
a person is scared or has a strong fear

a hormone that make our heart beat faster,
a hormone that makes our heart beat faster,

If you always success in doing some dangerous sports
If you always succeed in doing some dangerous sports

so everybody think I'm so strong
so everybody thinks I'm so strong

No. of Different Words: 154 200 //Try not repeat words, phrases and sentences.