The widespread use of the internet has given people access to information on a level never experienced before. How does this increase in the availability of information influence life in today's world?

In the globalization world, the internet is the most useful advent in the last century. Virtually, people use the internet for all the daily tasks and they cannot imagine their lives without it. Some people may say that the increased availability of information influence people’s life negatively, however from my vintage point, the information has improved people’s life dramatically. I would like to elaborate it with the following reasons.

The first exquisite point to be mentioned is that the information from the internet is easily accessible and widely available. Apparently, people use the internet more than a library in their daily life. No one likes to spend hours in the search of necessary data in the traditional books. With the help of the internet, the research work becomes more easy and convenient. A vivid example can be given to shed light on the subject is my own experience. Back in my university days, I worked on my thesis work. For that, I had to do literature review of all the immense articles and the medicinal journals, as you know it was very tedious task. However, with the use of webpages and google, I got vast information in no time. I just entered some key words in the search engine and collected all relevant data to my research title. Moreover, people can save their energy and money by not visiting the library frequently. Thus, the internet is the pool of information, which can be used from any part of the world.

Secondly, the educations become easily accessible with the internet’ details. In the past in order to gain any degree, people had to attend a university or a school; however, now people can do far distance study without being worried about the distance and get tremendous information. Eventually, all prestigious university offers the online classes, so the all knowledge seekers can exploit it. Pupils become more advance and reliable on the online study. For instance, my friend, who lives in India, is taking the toefl ibt courses from the Kaplan of University by paying minimum fees. Hence, the education becomes a piece of a cake with the advent of the internet.

Last but not the least, the information from the internet has created a single world culture. People readily learn about the different parts of the world, result of that the entire global is converted into a family. For example, few days before I was planning to visit Dubai, I did research about it from the Wikipedia and I gained incredible knowledge about their customs, cultures, religious believes etc. Moreover, I made a list of attractions and places to visit in Dubai. In sum, the facts from the internet make our travel task peaceful.

To wrap up, I utterly believe that the information from the internet plays a very significant role in improving quality of people’s lives. However, the internet has a down side that anyone can post the information on the website, so we should crosscheck it with the reliable data sources.

it was very tedious task
it was a very tedious task

Pupils become more advance
Pupils become more advanced

The second and third paragraphs are talking about the same thing.

Don't put 'However' at the end of the essay which you have never talked in the essay body:

'However, the internet has a down side that anyone can post the information on the website, so we should crosscheck it with the reliable data sources.'
--------------------