Women as a better leader and can make the world better place to live

Yes, women are definitely capable of making this world a better place and they can definitely lead the country. They are very much capable to take up this challenge, and make this place a better place to live.

There are several reasons to support my point. First and foremost, they can do multiple tasks at the same time. In my opinion, woman can perform several tasks with a calm mind. They are stronger headed. When given a task they do it whole heartedly and are more committed to finish their task with full credibility. According to lot of studies and researches, women are more compassionate and they have nurturing qualities.

Second, no matter how advanced the world has evolved, gender discrimination still exist in most of the places. So, women are under constant pressure to outperform in their tasks. Because of this main reason they mostly outperform to prove a point. Third, lot of research work claim that women are more honest and they are gifted with nurturing qualities. As a result of which they tend to be a better leader and they build a better and a stronger team. According to me, this quality of them is a natural quality and universe has given this quality naturally to them. Since women can bear a child, it is in their genes to be more compassionate and they have higher tolerance level. Also, they are strong to fight for right cause. Women leaders like Margaret Thatcher, Indira Gandhi, Benazim Butto have all proved that were extra ordinary leaders. They were fighters in the true sense. Inspite of all the discriminations and challenges, they believed in themselves and fought for the right cause. They were unstoppable and a revolutionary leaders. There are women CEO’s around the world, who are doing an extra ordinary job.

Lot of women do not get the right support. Also, there is a society perception that women cannot do lot of things. Because of these perceptions, women have not got the opportunity to explore their full potential. In addition to all this, they also have the family responsibilities because of which lot of them give up on their careers. However, if given the right support and the same opportunities they have the potential to out perform. Also, because of the unique genetics they have the power to lead the country and make this world a better place to live.

They are very much capable
They are very capable

gender discrimination still exist in most of the places.
gender discrimination still exists in most of the places.

Sentence: When given a task they do it whole heartedly and are more committed to finish their task with full credibility.
Error: heartedly Suggestion: No alternate word