You have been told that dormitory rooms at your university must be shared by two students. Would you rather have the university assign a student to share a room with you, or would you rather choose your own roommate? Use specific reasons and details to e

You have been told that dormitory rooms at your university must be shared by two students. Would you rather have the university assign a student to share a room with you, or would you rather choose your own roommate? Use specific reasons and details to explain your answer.

The university is a very important part of our lives. In order to learn and build up our future, we have attend university to get a good education that broadens our opportunity to land a good job ,s o we have to live in university and sometimes we have to share with other student in the same room. Some people would agree that the university should assign a student to share a room. Others would disagree. In my view, I would prefer to choose my own roommate for two imperative reasons.

To begin with, when I choose my roommate, I will live more comfortable. I think when a student shares with other student, he be able to live in a good manner since he knows about that person and they will live to order to get live. Take my self as an example, five years ago, when I was in pharmacy school, I went to a big universtiy that has almost three thousand students, and it was so far from my city. In fact, I lived is suburbs so I have to go to the capital city to attend to my favorite school. I actully has decided to travel because i wanted to get experience and to be a successful person. Suprisingly, I couldn't find a room so I can live alone, so we have to share with roommate and we can choose one. I chose my friend who is a very astute, and this helped me alot because I know her from high school. I was happy to get this chance sicne she supported me with household work. I the university didn't give the opportunity to choose my roommate, I wouldn't live comfortable with her. This experience taught me we have to choose our roommate to live in a good manner.

Hence, in addition to comforatability, roommate has a significant impact in our life as well as education. Some roommate who don't care about us, they definitely affect our studying negatively. For instance, my sister went to medicine college that is abroad form my city, it was in Syria and she has to live to a dormitory since it costs less money and less expenses compared living a lone in apartment. She lives with a roommate who was very messy and doesn't care about other people. She came in late night and turned on the light while my sister was sleeping and she also played a loud music when my sister was studing. As we can clearly see, we have to take a right decision to observe which one is a good to live with us.

By the way of conclusion, based on the argument above, I concur that students have to choose the right roommate. All students should pay attention to choose a good roommate because they affect our furture.

we have attend university to get a good education
we have to attend university to get a good education

he be able to live in a good manner
he should be able to live in a good manner

I lived is suburbs
I lived in suburbs

I actully has decided to travel
I actually have decided to travel

I the university didn't give the opportunity
If the university didn't give the opportunity

Some roommate who don't care about us, they definitely affect our studying negatively.
Some roommates who don't care about us definitely affect our studying negatively.

which one is a good to live with us.
which one is good to live with us.

Sentence: Take my self as an example, five years ago, when I was in pharmacy school, I went to a big universtiy that has almost three thousand students, and it was so far from my city.
Error: universtiy Suggestion: university

Sentence: I actully has decided to travel because i wanted to get experience and to be a successful person.
Error: actully Suggestion: actually

Sentence: Suprisingly, I couldn't find a room so I can live alone, so we have to share with roommate and we can choose one.
Error: Suprisingly Suggestion: Surprisingly

Sentence: I was happy to get this chance sicne she supported me with household work.
Error: sicne Suggestion: since

Sentence: Hence, in addition to comforatability, roommate has a significant impact in our life as well as education.
Error: comforatability Suggestion: comfortability

Sentence: She came in late night and turned on the light while my sister was sleeping and she also played a loud music when my sister was studing.
Error: studing Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: All students should pay attention to choose a good roommate because they affect our furture.
Error: furture Suggestion: future

Double checks wanted.