You have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. Which would you choose to buy? Give specific reasons to explain your choice.

If there is a place in this world which gives you feeling of real relaxation is your "home sweet home". After the work of entire day a place to share your day with your family, you need proper house which can give a good protection and safety. So if I have enough money I will give my preference to buy house instead of going for business. I have some points to assure my statement. They are as follows:

First, I am a family man. Now we are living in rented house which has its own pros and cons. Having own house is everybody's dream where they can give protection to their family. My family is big and by buying new house I can satisfy their meets of privacies.

Second, good locality is next important thing on my list. Now my neighborhood is not appropriate to raise kids. For example, my neighbor use bad language and they fight all day long. It affects my children . By buying new house in good locality I can give them clean environment and surroundings.

Third thing, Investing money in a business sure increases chances of getting money back and proper income every month. But nobody can give you guarantee of your business. For example, my friend stated a new business and because of lack of knowledge he lost his capital and family also. certainly I don't want to take any risk with my money and frankly I don't have interest in business.

Last I will say always invest money wisely because it doesn't grow on tree. And buying house gives me assurance of safety and if I want I can give couple of rooms in house for rent to students or paying guest just in case.

If there is a place in this world which gives you feeling of real relaxation is your "home sweet home".
If there is a place in this world which gives you feeling of real relaxation, it is your "home sweet home".

my neighbor use bad language
my neighbors use bad language

Investing money in a business sure increases chances
Investing money in a business surely increases the chances