You have the opportunity to visit a foreign country for two weeks.Which country would you like to visit? Use specific reasons and detailsto explain your choice.

If I have an opportunity to visit foreign country I would like to visit India. It is an Asian country with long beaches, authentic food and welcoming people.I have three reasons to visit India. They are as follows:

To begin with, history of India is very long and valuable. As a history student, I do have good knowledge about the Independence movement in India. I really admire freedom fighter who gave their entire life for their country. If I visit their land many different prospects will be open for me. Especially when my PhD research topic is 'Independence movements in different countries'.

Second, I like Indian food the most in all cuisine around the world. Because of my research I have already visited many countries like Japan, China, Indonesia, Vietnam and Thailand. But somehow I tried all sorts of food including Indian delicacies And I fell in love with Fulka, Chicken currys and milk sweets. By visiting India I will get opportunity to taste the authentic food.

Third, the people are very welcoming in nature. In fact they treat visitors as a god. I have some Indian friends with me in my college. They are always helpful and very loquacious. I never get bore with them. They always talk about their country and languages in the country. It seems their is each state have different language. Though I will try to learn Hindi if I visit that beautiful country.

All in all, If we consider all the points above I am very much excited and curious to the land of brave people, India.

If I have an opportunity to visit foreign country
If I have an opportunity to visit a foreign country

freedom fighter who gave their entire life
freedom fighters who gave their entire life

It seems their is each state have different language.